Track Of The Day - The Guardians Edition

March 16, 2024 05:23 AM

A fast heavy metal standout by Grand Magus:

March 21, 2024 12:48 AM

A true symphonic trance metal anthem, so heavy and theatrical:

March 21, 2024 08:44 AM

An adventurous part of a new solo release by Iron Maiden vocalist Bruce Dickinson:

March 22, 2024 12:32 PM

A true grand experience of every old and new thing DragonForce has done, with some of the most adventurous ideas the band has had to date:

March 26, 2024 10:30 AM

An Alestorm-esque heavy/power metal anthem worth singing along to:

March 31, 2024 05:48 AM

As I'm slowly rebuilding my power metal interest again thanks to one of my outside-world friends, going an entire life without listening to this band would be a sin for any fan of dark power metal:

April 16, 2024 01:28 AM

The perfect climax of Wintersun's debut with epic majesty in the music and lyrics:

April 16, 2024 09:36 AM

My favorite track from Time I with melodic beauty in the riffing and orchestration that can please metalheads with its swaying melancholy:

April 17, 2024 10:48 AM

After revisiting a couple Wintersun releases yesterday, today I decided to listen to last year's instrumental single "Warning". I know not a lot of people like this sudden cyber djent twist in symphonic metal, but I do. This totally reminds me of Mechina and Neurotech, and I've listened to enough of those two bands to be used to this. Just be aware that the upcoming Time II is never going to take on that kind of style, since the majority of that album was recorded many years prior.