Feature releases

March 13, 2024 10:50 AM

THE GATEWAY: Rollins Band - The End of Silence (1992) 4/5

THE INFINITE: Voivod - Dimension Hatröss (1988) 5/5

THE REVOLUTION: Earth Crisis - All Out War (1992) 3/5

THE SPHERE: Turmion Kätilöt - Omen X (2023) 5/5

My Infinite and Sphere nominations are glorious gems that I would recommend to fans of their respective genres. I also enjoy the Gateway feature release. The one for the Revolution, not so much. Keep up the good work on the feature releases, all! I look forward to more...

March 31, 2024 07:27 PM

Here are the feature releases nomination recipients for May with Sonny coming back into the roster after a few months off:

THE FALLEN: Ben, Sonny, Daniel

THE GATEWAY: Saxy, Andi

THE GUARDIANS: Xephyr, Daniel

THE HORDE: Daniel, Sonny, Ben

THE INFINITE: Saxy, Andi, Xephyr

THE NORTH: Sonny, Xephyr, Ben, Daniel

THE PIT: Sonny, Daniel, Ben

THE REVOLUTION: Daniel, Andi

THE SPHERE: Andi, Daniel

I've removed Shezma from the roster given that he's failed to submit his nominations for the last couple of months in a row so I'm assuming that he's lost interest.

Saxy & Xephyr, are you still looking to be a part of the nominations roster? If so then you'll need to get your nominations in before the last day of the prior month as I've had to nominate releases for you recently.

April 07, 2024 10:30 AM

THE GATEWAY: Mushroomhead - The Righteous & the Butterfly (2014) 5/5

THE NORTH: Samael - Blood Ritual (1992) 4.5/5

THE REVOLUTION: Embodyment - Embrace the Eternal (1998) 5/5

THE SPHERE: Killing Joke - Pandemonium (1994) 3.5/5

My Gateway and Revolution nominations are glorious gems that I would recommend to fans of their respective genres. I also enjoy the North feature release more than I thought I would. The one for the Sphere, not so much, but still good. Keep up the good work on the feature releases, all! I look forward to more...