THE GATEWAY: Andi, Saxy

THE GUARDIANS: Xephyr, Morpheus Kitami

THE HORDE: Sonny, Daniel, Ben

THE INFINITE: Xephyr, Saxy, Andi

THE NORTH: Ben, Sonny, Daniel, Xephyr

THE PIT: Morpheus Kitami, Sonny, Daniel, Ben

THE REVOLUTION: Daniel, Andi

THE SPHERE: Andi, Daniel

Rex & Shezma, do you have any interest in being included in the rosters for your clans moving forwards?

October 10, 2023 04:41 PM

Yeah, I'm interested. Windir for The North and a live Opeth album for The Infinite? Definitely! Can't say I know Dark Night for The Guardians but why not. Thanks. 

October 10, 2023 07:34 PM

Excellent Shezma. I've added you to the roster below. The highlighted people are the ones who are currently up to nominate the November feature releases so your first allocation is for The Guardians next month. I'll remind you by private message late in November if I don't hear from you prior. Feel free to contribute to as many of as few of each month's feature release discussions as you'd like.

THE FALLEN: Morpheus Kitami, Ben, Daniel, Sonny

THE GUARDIANS: Xephyr, Shezma, Morpheus Kitami

THE HORDE: Sonny, Daniel, Ben

THE INFINITE: Xephyr, Saxy, Shezma, Andi

THE NORTH: Ben, Sonny, Daniel, Shezma, Xephyr

THE PIT: Morpheus Kitami, Sonny, Daniel, Ben

October 13, 2023 01:50 AM

Rexorcist has asked to be re-added to the monthly feature release roster so it'll look like this moving forwards with the bold names being the nominating members for the November feature releases:

THE FALLEN: Morpheus Kitami, Ben, Daniel

THE GUARDIANS: Xephyr, Shezma, Morpheus Kitami, Rexorcist

THE HORDE: Daniel, Ben

THE INFINITE: Xephyr, Rexorcist, Saxy, Shezma, Andi

THE NORTH: Ben, Daniel, Shezma, Xephyr

THE PIT: Morpheus Kitami, Rexorcist, Daniel, Ben

October 13, 2023 02:35 AM

Thanks.  Just let me know when it's my turn on this thread, please.

October 13, 2023 11:53 AM

THE GATEWAY: Alter Bridge - "Fortress" (2013) 5/5

THE INFINITE: Opeth - "In Live Concert at the Royal Albert Hall" (2010) 4.5/5

THE REVOLUTION: Polaris - "Fatalism" (2023) 4.5/5

THE SPHERE: Godflesh - "The Earache Peel Sessions" (2014) 5/5

Having listened to and reviewed this month's feature releases for all my clans, they all came out fantastic. My Infinite and Revolution nominations are amazing albums that I would recommend to fans of their respective genres. The Alter Bridge and Godflesh albums are perfect gems (thanks Saxy and Daniel!). Keep up the good work on the feature releases, all! I look forward to more...

November 01, 2023 01:45 AM

Update on the feature release roster for December:

THE FALLEN: BEN, Daniel, Morpheus

THE GATEWAY: SAXY, Andi

THE GUARDIANS: SHEZMA, Morpheus, Rexorcist, Xephyr

THE HORDE: BEN, Daniel

THE INFINITE: REXORCIST, Saxy, Shezma, Andi, Xephyr

THE NORTH: DANIEL, Shezma, Xephyr, Ben

THE PIT: REXORCIST, Daniel, Ben, Morpheus

THE REVOLUTION: ANDI, Daniel

THE SPHERE: DANIEL, Andi

November 04, 2023 07:32 PM

Rex, to be clear, it's your turn to nominate the December feature releases for The Infinite & The Pit. You need to private message me those any time between 1st November & a couple of days before the end of November.

November 16, 2023 02:07 AM

THE GATEWAY: Code Orange - "The Above" (2023) 4.5/5

THE INFINITE: Epiphanic Truth - "Dark Triad: Bitter Psalms to a Sordid Species" (2021) 4/5

THE REVOLUTION: Gulch - "Impenetrable Cerebral Fortress" (2020) 3/5

THE SPHERE: Omega Lithium - "Dreams in Formaline" (2014) 5/5

Having listened to and reviewed this month's feature releases for all my clans, they all came out really great. My Gateway and Sphere nominations are glorious gems that I would recommend to fans of their respective genres. The Epiphanic Truth album is also well-done, but the Gulch one, not so much. Keep up the good work on the feature releases, all! I look forward to more...

November 19, 2023 01:39 AM

Rex, before you run away to your Movieforums thingy, can you please private message me your The Infinite feature release nomination for next month?

November 19, 2023 02:58 AM

Rex, before you run away to your Movieforums thingy, can you please private message me your The Infinite feature release nomination for next month?

Quoted Daniel

Ma-ma-ma-message... sent!

November 30, 2023 07:17 PM

Rex, I just noticed that it's also your turn to nominate The Pit feature release. Can you please get one in today?

Saxy, I haven't received your The Gateway nomination either.

December 01, 2023 11:37 AM

Rex, I've bumped you to next month for The Pit as I needed to get a feature release up. It was my mistake for not informing you after I overlooked the fact that you were up for The Pit this month. Sorry about that.

Saxy, I've thrown one up for The Gateway & bumped you to next month too.

Here's next month's feature release nomination list:

THE FALLEN: Daniel, Morpheus, Ben

THE GATEWAY: Saxy, Andi

THE GUARDIANS: Morpheus, Rexorcist, Xephyr, Shezma

THE INFINITE: Saxy, Shezma, Andi, Xephyr, Rexorcist

THE NORTH: Shezma, Xephyr, Ben, Daniel

THE PIT: Rexorcist, Ben, Morpheus, Daniel

December 02, 2023 09:46 PM

Just a heads up for those that are new to the feature release concept, if you're nominating a feature release then the expectation is that you post the associated forum thread in the relevant clan on the first day of the new month so that people can add their reviews & general thoughts there. I've created a couple of them for you in order to get them up there over the last few days but please post them yourselves moving forwards.

Also, a message to everyone, please ensure that you get your feature release nominations in to me on time. I didn't have time to chase people for them this month & it resulted in some delays on 1st December. There's nothing stopping you from submitting early in the month in order to get it out of the way. You shouldn't wait for me to chase you which I only do out of necessity.

December 03, 2023 10:33 PM

My December feature release ratings so far:

THE HORDE: Disbelief - "Worst Enemy" (2001) 4.5/5

THE REVOLUTION: Zao - "Where Blood and Fire Bring Rest" (1998) 5/5

THE SPHERE: Morbid Angel - "Illud Divinum Insanus" (2011) 2.5/5

The Horde and Revolution nominations (the latter being my own nomination) are incredible gems that I would recommend to fans of their respective genres. The Morbid Angel album isn't all that great though, though I like it slightly better than most death metal fans would. Keep up the good work on the feature releases, all! I look forward to more...

December 23, 2023 11:31 PM

Saxy & Rex, will you be submitting your feature release nominations this month?

December 28, 2023 04:17 AM

Last chance to nominate the December The Pit feature release Rexorcist.

December 30, 2023 07:20 PM

Last chance to nominate the December The Pit feature release Rexorcist.

Quoted Daniel

You're up Ben.

December 31, 2023 09:20 PM

Here are the feature releases nomination recipients for February:

THE FALLEN: Morpheus, Ben, Daniel

THE GUARDIANS: Rexorcist, Xephyr, Shezma, Morpheus

THE HORDE: Ben, Daniel

THE INFINITE: Shezma, Andi, Xephyr, Rexorcist, Saxy

THE NORTH: Xephyr, Ben, Daniel, Shezma

THE PIT: Rexorcist, Morpheus, Daniel, Ben

THE REVOLUTION: Andi, Daniel

THE SPHERE: Daniel, Andi

As I said last month, please feel free to submit your nominations immediately guys as I shouldn't need to chase you in the back end of the month.

Rexorcist, will you be participating given that you didn't submit your nomination on time for inclusion in the January features? If you don't respond within a week then we'll revert to the next member in the queue for The Guardians & The Pit which will be Xephyr & Morpheus respectively.

January 12, 2024 07:15 AM

My January feature release ratings so far:

THE HORDE: Neuropath - At Damnation's Core (2023) 4/5

THE REVOLUTION: xNOMADx - On Skylines of Embers (2023) 3/5

THE SPHERE: Dødheimsgard - 666 International (1999) 5/5

The Sphere feature release that I've nominated is an incredible genre that I would recommend to fans of industrial/black/avant-garde metal. The Neuropath album is pretty great too. But the xNOMADx EP, not so much. Keep up the good work on the feature releases, all! I look forward to more...

January 26, 2024 12:25 AM

Here are the feature releases nomination recipients for February:

THE FALLEN: Morpheus, Ben, Daniel

THE GUARDIANS: Rexorcist, Xephyr, Shezma, Morpheus

THE INFINITE: Shezma, Andi, Xephyr, Rexorcist, Saxy

THE NORTH: Xephyr, Ben, Daniel, Shezma

THE PIT: Rexorcist, Morpheus, Daniel, Ben

As I said last month, please feel free to submit your nominations immediately guys as I shouldn't need to chase you in the back end of the month.

Rexorcist, will you be participating given that you didn't submit your nomination on time for inclusion in the January features? If you don't respond within a week then we'll revert to the next member in the queue for The Guardians & The Pit which will be Xephyr & Morpheus respectively.

Quoted Daniel

Morpheus, Rexorcist, Shezma & Xephyr, I'm still waiting for your feature release nominations. If I don't receive them before 31st January then you'll miss your turn.

For our newer contributors, please be aware that you need to create a feature release post for your nomination(s) on the 1st February so that our members have a place to share their thoughts.

January 31, 2024 07:15 PM

Here are the feature releases nomination recipients for March:

THE FALLEN: Ben, Morpheus, Daniel

THE GATEWAY: Saxy, Andi

THE GUARDIANS: Xephyr, Shezma, Morpheus

THE INFINITE: Andi, Xephyr, Saxy, Shezma

THE NORTH: Ben, Daniel, Shezma, Xephyr

THE PIT: Morpheus, Ben, Daniel

I've removed Rexorcist from the roster given that he's failed to submit his nominations for the last couple of months so I'm assuming that he's lost interest in taking part. We'll see if Morpheus Kitami submits this month given that he didn't submit on time this month & hasn't been spotted around the site much either.

February 11, 2024 05:30 AM

THE GATEWAY: In This Moment - Godmode (2023) 4.5/5

THE INFINITE: Anacrusis - Manic Impressions (1991) 4.5/5

THE REVOLUTION: For the Fallen Dreams - Changes (2008) 5/5

THE SPHERE: Nailbomb - Point Blank (1994) 4/5

Having listened to and reviewed this month's feature releases for all my clans, they all came out great. My Gateway and Revolution nominations are glorious gems that I would recommend to fans of their respective genres. I also enjoy the Infinite and Sphere feature releases. Keep up the good work on the feature releases, all! I look forward to more...

February 29, 2024 09:57 PM

Here are the feature releases nomination recipients for April:

THE FALLEN: Daniel, Ben

THE GUARDIANS: Shezma, Xephyr

THE INFINITE: Xephyr, Saxy, Shezma, Andi

THE NORTH: Daniel, Shezma, Xephyr, Ben

THE PIT: Ben, Daniel

I've removed Morpheus Kitami from the roster given that he's failed to submit his nominations for the last couple of months in a row & hasn't been seen around the site either so I'm assuming that he's lost interest.

Shezma, Xephyr & Saxy, are you still looking to be a part of the nominations roster? If so then you'll need to get your nominations in before the last day of the prior month as I've had to nominate releases for you recently.