Share your monthly feature release outcomes

February 21, 2021 04:51 PM

This is a great idea letting clan members help in the decision making of featured records for the month. I am all for helping out with both The Gateway & Infinite clan events, but I am a lot less educated when it comes to Guardian records. I know that clan is in good hands with Xephyr, Andi and Vinny choosing and I will continue to participate in discussion when I can. I feel like it would be best if I sat out on that one.

February 21, 2021 07:19 PM

THE FALLEN: Sonny (Mar), Andi (Apr), Ben (May), Daniel (Jun)

THE GATEWAY: saxy (Mar), Daniel (Apr), saxy (May), Daniel (Jun)

THE GUARDIANS: Xephyr (Mar), Andi (Apr), Vinny (May), Xephyr (Jun)

THE HORDE: Vinny (Mar), Ben (Apr), Daniel (May), Vinny (Jun)

THE INFINITE: Xephyr (Mar), saxy (Apr), Andi (May), Xephyr (Jun)

THE NORTH: Ben (Mar), Vinny (Apr), Xephyr (May), Sonny (Jun)

THE PIT: Sonny (Mar), Vinny (Apr), Ben (May), Daniel (Jun)

THE REVOLUTION: Andi (Mar), Daniel (Apr), Andi (May), Daniel (Jun)

THE SPHERE: Daniel

The process will be that I'll remain the point of coordination for the moment. I think it's best if we keep the actual releases a secret until the 1st of each month as it will add a level of anticipation. Therefore, I'm proposing that you all send me your chosen releases by private message in the last week of the following month. If your release is not already on the site then you'll need to give Ben two weeks notice to ensure that he gets them in beforehand. I'll continue to create the individual threads & posts for consistency.

February 21, 2021 08:49 PM

Great way forward and definitely a good idea to get the active clan members involved, allowing for a bit of development of the clan concept. I'm interested to see where this goes now with additional membership input. May even encourage more peripheral members to become more involved. 

February 22, 2021 02:52 AM
Had a nice long weekend and I'd be happy to help out with this. 
February 25, 2021 03:09 PM

Hey Daniel, are we doing the full write-up introducing the album as well? Or will you take care of that and you just need the album from us? 

February 25, 2021 06:17 PM

I was thinking I’d maintain the write-up responsibilities in order to keep some consistency of format & timing. I just need you to private message me the relevant release(s) & they need to already be on the site.

February 25, 2021 07:19 PM

FYI if the nominated member doesn't get their feature release nomination in by first thing in the morning on the first day of the month (Australian time) then I'll select one myself to ensure continuity & they'll lose their opportunity until the next cycle. It would be preferable if they come in at least a couple of days before the end of the previous month so that I'm well prepared to smash out all of the posts on the morning of the 1st.

February 25, 2021 07:42 PM

Be sure to remind me when it's my month or I'll forget!!

February 25, 2021 07:45 PM

Good point. I think we should ensure that there is a post to tell everyone who the lucky members are for next month on the 1st when we announce that month's feature releases.