Track Of The Day - The Revolution Edition

August 05, 2024 06:32 AM

The one true highlight of Eighteen Visions' debut is quite awesome and underrated despite its two major problems; 1. It's untitled. 2. It's split into 8 tracks.

August 05, 2024 11:50 AM

Until the Ink Runs Out shows Eighteen Visions at their absolute greatest and heaviest, with highlights such as this masterpiece of a metalcore song:

August 06, 2024 01:33 AM

Eighteen Visions' "Best of" offering made many songs from earlier releases better than the originals, and this is my favorite one of those re-recordings:

August 06, 2024 07:56 AM

The best track of Vanity for me where the singing, soloing, riffing, and lyrics all reach their very peak:

August 08, 2024 01:15 AM

The heavy verses and anthemic choruses continue to stir up highlights like this one in Eighteen Visions' raging comeback album:

August 08, 2024 07:45 AM

Eighteen Visions' 1996 is one of the best cover albums I've heard in metalcore. Here's a highlight from the metalcore/hardcore covers side:

And here's a highlight from the hard rock/alt-metal covers side:

August 22, 2024 06:55 AM

I can jam out to this vicious banger that works much better than everything else in this mediocre attempt at death/metalcore by the band that would later become the heroes of epic deathcore:

August 22, 2024 07:20 AM

The second Lorna Shore EP Bone Kingdom severed the band's ties with metalcore for just pure technical deathcore in killer tracks like this one:

August 22, 2024 11:36 AM

Maleficium is one of the most brutal releases by Lorna Shore, hinting at the sound they would be known for, with this perfect relentless opener:

August 24, 2024 02:30 PM

My metalcore band discovery journey continues with these two melodic bands:

August 31, 2024 02:26 AM

As with that other Jeris Johnson song I've shared in this thread, expect an epic blend of power metal, melodic metalcore, and... Greensleeves: