Monthly playlists

August 09, 2024 11:10 AM

1. Gateway playlist - 4.5/5 (number of songs commented: 7)

2. Infinite playlist - 4.5/5 (number of songs commented: 9)

3. Revolution playlist - 4/5 (number of songs commented: ALL 27)

4. Sphere playlist - 4.5/5 (number of songs commented: ALL 23)

For the clans I've made the monthly playlists for, I've listened to the entire playlists! I'm grateful to Saxy and Daniel for their playlist works. I really dig the tracks I've reviewed in the Gateway and Infinite playlists made by Saxy, and I'm glad the playlists I've made have paid off. I recommend them to any fan of the clans' respective genres and anyone who isn't into those genres but wants to get into a great start in enjoying them. Thanks, Daniel, for accepting these playlists, and good work all!

September 07, 2024 11:47 PM

1. Gateway playlist - 4/5 (number of songs commented: 14)

2. Infinite playlist - 4.5/5 (number of songs commented: 11)

3. Revolution playlist - 4.5/5 (number of songs commented: ALL 30)

4. Sphere playlist - 4.5/5 (number of songs commented: ALL 24)

For the clans I've made the monthly playlists for, I've listened to the entire playlists! I'm grateful to Saxy and Daniel for their playlist works. I really dig the tracks I've reviewed in the Gateway and Infinite playlists made by Saxy, and I'm glad the playlists I've made have paid off. I recommend them to any fan of the clans' respective genres and anyone who isn't into those genres but wants to get into a great start in enjoying them. Thanks, Daniel, for accepting these playlists, and good work all!