Track Of The Day - The Sphere Edition

First Post December 07, 2019 07:54 PM

Tell us what track is ticking your boxes today. 

June 10, 2020 07:34 AM

An incredible example of thrash industrial metal for fans of Nailbomb, Strapping Young Lad & White Zombie.

June 21, 2020 06:49 AM

A stunningly stripped-back & atmospheric mix of an already very solid cyber metal anthem. For fans of Neurotech, Deathstars & Sybreed.

June 26, 2020 10:38 AM

The very solid opener from Neue Deutsche Härte's finest hour. For fans of Eisbrecher, Oomph! & Lindemann.

November 21, 2020 09:30 PM

What a ripper of an opener from Canadian industrial metallers Strapping Young Lad. For fans of Fear Factory, Ministry & Nailbomb.

December 20, 2020 07:31 PM

Superb Aussie industrial metal for fans of Fear Factory, Meshuggah & Strapping Young Lad.

January 12, 2021 02:34 AM

Noisy New York industrial metal for fans of Godflesh, Ministry & Big Black.

January 20, 2021 11:04 AM

What a ripper of an opener from Canadian industrial metallers Strapping Young Lad. For fans of Fear Factory, Ministry & Nailbomb.

Quoted Daniel

Yes it is! The beginning of the album that truly opened the industrial metal gates for me...

February 04, 2021 09:30 PM

Godflesh's first genuine classic in my opinion. A brilliant example of early industrial metal.

February 06, 2021 10:49 AM

I think your hip hop reference is a bit of a stretch to be honest Andi.

February 06, 2021 10:52 AM
Yeah, now I know it sounds nothing close to the heavily hip-hop-influenced Us and Them.
March 05, 2021 09:14 PM

Elite level industrial metal from Notting Hill, London. For fans of Ministry, Nine Inch Nails & KMFDM.

April 03, 2021 05:04 AM

Tension-filled & slow-building industrial metal from London, England. For fans of Godflesh, Swans & Naked City.

June 15, 2021 11:48 AM

The pinnacle of this Norwegian industrial metal outfit's seventh album "Internal Punishment Programs" is also the longest, slowest & most melodic inclusion on the album & reminds me a bit of some of the premium post-sludge artists. For fans of Strapping Young Lad, Fear Factory & Ministry.

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
June 15, 2021 08:46 PM

This is an absolutely magnificent track! I'm happy to see that you really enjoyed discovering this underrated band. If you want to know where to go next in their discography, I'd highly recommend Cold Dark Matter from 2000. Go listen to the first track now and you'll know why I'm recommending it.

July 08, 2021 03:09 AM

A belter of an industrial metal anthem from these Chicago legends. For fans of White Zombie, Red Harvest & "Broken"-era Nine Inch Nails.

July 08, 2021 05:41 AM

A belter of an industrial metal anthem from these Chicago legends. For fans of White Zombie, Red Harvest & "Broken"-era Nine Inch Nails.

Quoted Daniel

A pounding industrial metal tune that has fired me up way more than coffee or tea or any hot drink you prefer!

August 10, 2021 10:51 PM

Avant-garde industrial metal from New Jersey, USA. For fans of Godflesh, Voivod & early Scorn.

September 01, 2021 12:25 PM

A Swiss mix of the industrial metal of Godflesh and the experimental/symphonic black metal of Arcturus and Limbonic Art:

September 09, 2021 09:15 PM

Interesting choice Andi. "Shining Kingdom" is the track that holds the least appeal on "Passage" for me personally. This one is my personal favourite as I really love the Slayer influence in the intro & verses.

October 10, 2021 08:30 PM

High octane industrial metal for fans of 1000 Homo DJs, "Broken"-era Nine Inch Nails & Ministry's "The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste" album.

November 06, 2021 09:15 PM

The main theme from Dallas-based producer Andrew Hulshult's industrial metal/dark ambient "DUSK" video game soundtrack from 2018. For fans of Mick Gordon's "DOOM", Sonic Mayhem's "Quake" & Jamie Chrostopherson's "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Vocal Tracks" soundtracks. 

December 02, 2021 10:52 AM

Wonderful French industrial rock/metal with a strong post-metal influence. For fans of Godflesh, Killing Joke & Jesu.

January 04, 2022 08:29 PM

Wonderfully atmospheric industrial death metal from Sydney, Australia. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.... Oi, Oi, Oi!