Requests for The Revolution Bands to be added to Metal Academy

October 09, 2021 12:40 AM

Ben, please add the new Trivium album In the Court of the Dragon.

October 10, 2021 08:40 AM
Ben, please add This Day Forward.
November 13, 2021 08:52 AM

Ben, please add these new albums:

Bullet for My Valentine - Bullet for My Valentine (new self-titled album)

Silent Planet - Iridescent

January 15, 2022 12:43 AM

Ben, please add the new Underoath album Voyeurist, along with their non-metal albums to bridge the gap:

They're Only Chasing Safety

Define the Great Line

Erase Me

(The former two of their non-metal albums I've been asking for ever since you starting adding non-metal albums but somehow they kept getting overlooked, but this is the perfect chance to add them in along with their two most recent albums, so please don't miss them. Thanks!)

January 23, 2022 02:36 AM
Ben, please add Infected Rain (Moldova) [Metalcore, Alternative/Nu Metal]
March 09, 2022 04:00 PM

Can we add the newest album from Vein.fm (formerly known as Vein) This World Is Going to Ruin You

May 07, 2022 03:14 AM

Eighteen Visions - 1996

Upon a Burning Body - Fury

Also there a couple errors involving Upon a Burning Body in the site; Southern Hostility is duplicated in the band's releases page, and all of that band's releases are missing the sub-genres tags in their respective pages. So could you please fix these errors when you can? Thanks!

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
May 11, 2022 09:40 PM

Eighteen Visions - 1996

Upon a Burning Body - Fury

Also there a couple errors involving Upon a Burning Body in the site; Southern Hostility is duplicated in the band's releases page, and all of that band's releases are missing the sub-genres tags in their respective pages. So could you please fix these errors when you can? Thanks!

Quoted Shadowdoom9 (Andi)

I've added the missing sub-genres Andi, but I'm not sure what you mean by Southern Hostility being duplicated. I can't see that anywhere.

May 11, 2022 10:27 PM

Ben
Ben
May 11, 2022 11:22 PM

I still can't replicate that Andi, or see multiple of the album in the database. Maybe it's a caching issue? Just to make sure I'm not missing something, can you send me the URL that you're on when you see the duplication?

I'm going here: https://metal.academy/bands/6617

Ben
Ben
May 11, 2022 11:25 PM

Ah... I've figured it out. Somehow you've rated the release twice, which causes it to show twice for you. I've deleted one, so it should only show once now.

May 12, 2022 12:46 AM

All good. Thanks again, Ben!

May 20, 2022 12:21 PM

Ben, please add Cable (also a Fallen band with their sludge metal albums).

May 23, 2022 12:41 PM

Ben, please add the Hatebreed album Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire. Its Metalcore tag now fits the RYM 2:1 ratio (for: 70 - against: 28).

May 24, 2022 10:45 PM

Ben, please add the brand new Static Dress album "Rouge Carpet Disaster".

June 05, 2022 10:55 AM

Ben, please add Crawlspace (very early deathcore band, mixed with death metal that would also qualify in The Horde).

June 11, 2022 01:10 AM

Ben, please add the new Deadguy live album Buyer's Remorse.

July 04, 2022 11:04 PM

Ben, please add Nineironspitfire. Their EP Seventh Soul Sacrificed is an early example of mathcore, was released as a CD, and can be found on Spotify.

July 17, 2022 06:08 AM

Betraying the Martyrs - Silver Lining (EP)

Bleeding Through - Rage (EP)

Coldrain - Nonnegative

September 02, 2022 12:40 PM

Ben, please add Clear (very early deathcore band with only one album, can also be found on Spotify).

September 15, 2022 05:54 AM

Ben, please add Downcast (one of the earliest metalcore bands, with only one album and can also be found on Spotify).

October 03, 2022 12:51 PM
Ben, please add From Here On. Their EP Hope for a Bleeding Sky is another early example of deathcore mixed with metalcore, was released as a CD, and can be found on Spotify.
October 04, 2022 02:13 AM

Sorry, Ben, one more request. Please add the Abnegation / Chapter split EP (probably the earliest example of deathcore mixed with metalcore, and the Abnegation tracks can be found on Spotify).

October 23, 2022 05:56 AM

Lorna Shore - Pain Remains

We Came as Romans - Darkbloom