December 2023 Feature Release - The Guardians Edition

First Post December 02, 2023 09:29 PM

So just like that we find that a new month is upon us which of course means that we’ll be nominating a brand new monthly feature release for each clan. This essentially means that we’re asking you to rate, review & discuss our chosen features for no other reason than because we enjoy the process & banter. We’re really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on our chosen releases so don’t be shy.

This month’s feature release for The Guardians has been nominated by Shezma. It's 2018's "Battle Against Damnation" E.P. from Tokyo power metallers Lovebites.

https://metal.academy/releases/12272

January 02, 2024 09:12 PM

I'm late, December was a busy month for me, but I have to put my quick thoughts here on this blast of a Japanese Power Metal EP. It's only 21 minutes so give it a chance if you have not heard these all women band before. They are super talented and this EP really shows off what they can do with each track doing something different but doing it so well. First song is truly power metal, then they go thrash, then a symphonic almost folk vibe, and finish with a more heavy metal style song. Yet they're all truly power and heavy and awesome.