Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The Infinite The North The Pit
July 08, 2019 09:40 PM

American Head Charge, Godsmack

Quoted Strig

This was done.

August 21, 2019 09:56 PM

Any chance you could fill out the Chevelle discography, particularly just by adding the Sci-Fi Crimes and Hats Off To The Bull albums? I don't think they're different enough from the others to warrant being the only ones excluded. Chevelle pretty much always have the same general rock/metal sound.

Ben
Ben
August 21, 2019 10:12 PM

Any chance you could fill out the Chevelle discography, particularly just by adding the Sci-Fi Crimes and Hats Off To The Bull albums? I don't think they're different enough from the others to warrant being the only ones excluded. Chevelle pretty much always have the same general rock/metal sound.

Quoted illusionist

When I added Chevelle, I didn't have the option to add non-clan releases. Now I do, so I'll sort that out for you this week.

August 21, 2019 10:23 PM

Quoted illusionist

When I added Chevelle, I didn't have the option to add non-clan releases. Now I do, so I'll sort that out for you this week.

Quoted Ben

Much appreciated! Thanks for your work on this site, it's very impressive.

And take your time. I'll probably have you guys busy this week with all my suggestions across the clan boards  :P

No huge hurry on any of these, I just wanted to get lists of missing names I noticed on paper before I forget them

Ben
Ben
August 21, 2019 10:53 PM

I generally add 2 bands per user per day, so I should get through all of yours within a couple of weeks.