Ministry's Houses of the Molé appears twice on the chart for the Sphere

First Post December 26, 2020 07:22 PM

As the title says, is it just me, but Ministry's Houses of the Molé appears twice on the chart for the Sphere. At a minimum of 5 ratings it's at #11 and #12. At a minimum of 1 rating it's at #73 and #74. Even weirder, one says my rating is 3 stars and the other reports my rating as 2.5 stars (my actual rating is 3 stars). Is this occurring for anybody else?

December 26, 2020 08:24 PM

It's not showing up twice for me but I can see that you've rated it twice. I'm guessing that you rated this release during the short period where we were experiencing similar issues a few months back? Basically people were getting error messages every time they made a rating & would then try again only to find that the database recorded both ratings separately. 

December 26, 2020 10:22 PM

Ah.. I've deleted both ratings then re-rated it and it seems ok now.

December 26, 2020 11:46 PM

I've rated that album when I was listening to it as part of DIS vs DAT related challenge, and it looks OK. When I was checking the chart for The Sphere, I'm still quite amazed by how unpopular that clan is. 155 releases with at least one rating, 20 releases with at least 5 ratings, and only two releases with 10 ratings (Ministry's Psalm 69 and Godflesh's Streetcleaner)! However, one release in the chart bothers me for being in that clan, and that is Voivod's Phobos! More info about that in this thread: https://metal.academy/forum/28/thread/589