Spotify Jam?

First Post July 06, 2024 07:24 PM

Spotify has this function where you can create a jam-it lets you queue up and listen to a shared playlist. I think it would be cool to organize a time where we'd get together and do that with the addition of a discord so we could discuss the music (I have one ready to go). 

Anybody else like this idea?

July 06, 2024 10:19 PM

I'm not across Discord. Is the idea to have a written, audio or video interaction? Do you have an idea of what playlist content you see being interesting to our members?

July 06, 2024 11:25 PM

Sounds interesting, Zach, but if we really are doing it on Discord, I'll have to skip that one out. I'm still not up to rejoining Discord due to toxicity going on in different servers.

July 07, 2024 03:28 AM
It's pretty simple you just create the jam, post a URL and people join. The discord is just have a way to discuss it live, any live chat service would work. I'm trying to party with ya'll. There is like 6 or so of us that are actually active here. Surely we could get along to enjoy our favorite music for an hour or two.
July 07, 2024 03:47 AM

That sounds really cool, it's been a thousand years since I touched Spotify though haha 

July 07, 2024 03:48 AM

all my playlists are on youtube, probably not how that's supposed to go but it works just fine... this sounds like a cool idea though, be looking forward to it if something like this does happen

July 07, 2024 07:31 PM

What times work good for ya Pelle?

July 08, 2024 01:09 AM

eh any time, I guess... don't really have anything going on at home