Your Album;s Called What?!

First Post November 02, 2020 06:48 PM

Just noticed on today's Anniversaries that there's an album going by the title of Icepick Facefuck! So my question is (and I've posted this under the Horde for obvious reasons) "What is the most outrageous album title you've heard? Not just blatantly offensive but slightly amusing too.

November 02, 2020 11:44 PM

The Horde; the most dangerous land in the clan map (except the Eastern Lands of Death that no one can ever discover), a place filled with death, violence, and offensive album titles and cover arts, all to be kept away from the children and the weak... In other words, The Horde's main genres, death metal and grindcore, are often notorious for their outrageous album titles, cover arts, and even band names that has kept them only for sale in underground metal store caverns, never in Walmart or Target. The only death metal subgenres that don't have that for the most part are melodic death metal, symphonic death metal, and the progressive side of technical death metal, the 3 subgenres getting me into The Horde at first but later I got out of that clan. I chose to take the opportunity to leave The Horde because I avoid the standard death metal and grindcore (along with black metal) like the plague. If the visuals are as obscene as the audio, then count me out. My current metal taste has been mostly harmless with acceptable amounts of swearing and controversy here and there, but the band I enjoy that's closest to the edge is...Type O Negative! Obviously they're not death metal, but their gothic doom is unlike any other band of that mix of genres, often featuring lyrics of sexual symbolism and humor, especially in their earlier albums, but not as brutal as the violence and gore in death metal bands. So now it leads to the most outrageous album title and cover art in my metal palate (drum roll please...), Type O Negative's The Origin of the Feces! I'm not gonna post the album cover here but I'll put in the link where you can see and believe how amusingly repulsive it is: https://metal.academy/releases/934

November 03, 2020 03:02 PM

Oh man, that is one horrible album cover... but it is a pretty amusing title all the same!