Metal Academy Radio Playlist Suggestions - The Horde Edition

April 24, 2024 09:18 PM
Sonny & Vinny, heads up that for the June playlist I'd like to try something a little different by extending each of our allocations to forty-minutes.
April 24, 2024 10:50 PM

OK Daniel. Is there any particular reason why?

April 24, 2024 11:08 PM

Just because I have increasingly less time to be selecting thirty minutes of music from obscure subgenres that no one really cares about when we have a good selection of death metal & grindcore music across multiple eras being picked between the three of us anyway. Plus, I've always intended to have the playlists totally based on our member's current listening habits but have been waiting until we had more contributors to implement it. That day may never come so why not try out something new.

April 25, 2024 08:29 AM

Ah OK, I get you, Daniel. I must admit my focus has been elsewhere this month, but I will do my best. I will probably wait until quite late on to submit my suggestions if that's OK with you.

April 25, 2024 09:09 AM

Sonny & Vinny, heads up that for the June playlist I'd like to try something a little different by extending each of our allocations to forty-minutes.
Quoted Daniel

Happy to support this.

April 25, 2024 03:01 PM

What is the policy currently on submitting tracks that have been submitted previously, Daniel? With me only relatively recently getting fully into death metal I keep coming across tracks I would like to submit only to find they were done previously, albeit a fair while ago.

April 25, 2024 06:37 PM

Ah OK, I get you, Daniel. I must admit my focus has been elsewhere this month, but I will do my best. I will probably wait until quite late on to submit my suggestions if that's OK with you.

Quoted Sonny

There's no need to change anything about your listening habits to facilitate this Sonny. If you don't have forty minutes worth of material to submit then I will just fill in the gaps. It's certainly not a requirement.

April 25, 2024 06:39 PM

What is the policy currently on submitting tracks that have been submitted previously, Daniel? With me only relatively recently getting fully into death metal I keep coming across tracks I would like to submit only to find they were done previously, albeit a fair while ago.

Quoted Sonny

With a clan like The Horde where there is a wealth of material to choose from I tend to avoid doubling up.

April 30, 2024 03:53 PM

Hi Daniel, for June please:

Civerous - "Shrouded In Crystals" (from "Maze Envy", 2024)

Malevolent Creation - "Premature Burial" (from "The Ten Commandments", 1991)

Soreption - "Architects of the Apocalypse"(from "Monument of the End", 2018)

Critical Extravasation - "Waltz of Hypocriscy" (from "Order of Decadence", 2022)

Abhorrent Decimation - "Glass Coffin Burial" (from "The Pardoner", 2017)

Krisiun - "The Great Execution" (from "The Great Execution", 2011)

Gorguts - "Disincarnated" (from "Considered Dead", 1991)

Septicflesh - "Anubis" (from "Communion", 2008)

April 30, 2024 06:48 PM

Neuropath – “Rectal Pulpation” (from “Nefarious Vivisection” demo, 1995)

Sadistik Exekution – “Cautness Darling Blood” (from “The Magus”, 1991)

The Crown – “Devil Gate Ride” (from “Deathrace King”, 2000)

Balmora – “A Dagger To The Heart Of Finality” (from “With Thorns of Glass & Petals of Grief” E.P., 2023)

Dying Fetus – “Enlighten Through Agony” (from “Make Them Beg For Death”, 2023)

Stortregn – “Cold Void” (from “Finitude”, 2023)

PainKIller – “Skinned” (from “Buried Secrets”, 1991)

Gorephilia – “Devotion Upon The Worm” (from “In The Eye Of Nothing”, 2020)

Massacra – “Atrocious Crimes” (from “Enjoy The Violence”, 1991)

Grave – “Deformed” (from “Into The Grave”, 1991)