Requests for The Horde clan bands to be added to Metal Academy

First Post April 03, 2019 03:48 PM

Guys, could you add Vltimas, Desolate Shrine, Hooded Menace and Master to the bands list please?

Happy to list the releases here for each artist if required?

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
April 05, 2019 12:43 AM

Guys, could you add Vltimas, Desolate Shrine, Hooded Menace and Master to the bands list please?

Happy to list the releases here for each artist if required?

Quoted MacabreEternal

These have all been added. Note that the Hooded Menace releases and one of the Desolate Shrine albums are in The Fallen. Don't let that stop you reviewing them of course. There will be ways to add an additional clan or two to your profile in future.

Keep the requests coming. It gives me a focus rather than choosing from the 2 billion metal bands that exist.

May 06, 2019 03:14 PM

Could you add Opprobrium (formerly Incubus) please? Spinning 'Beyond The Unknown' today has reminded me what a fucking awesome band they are, long live the Howard brothers.

Ben
Ben
May 06, 2019 09:14 PM

Could you add Opprobrium (formerly Incubus) please? Spinning 'Beyond The Unknown' today has reminded me what a fucking awesome band they are, long live the Howard brothers.

Quoted MacabreEternal

Done!

I added them as separate bands, as most people would remember those 80's efforts as Incubus.

May 24, 2019 11:34 AM

Bands Requests - 

Goatwhore,  Amoral, Kataklysm, Mitochondrian, Sadist, Stargazer, Adversarial, Posthumous Blasphemer, Polluted Inheritance

Don't want to put too many at once, and thanks

Ben
Ben
May 24, 2019 11:42 AM

Bands Requests - 

Goatwhore,  Amoral, Kataklysm, Mitochondrian, Sadist, Stargazer, Adversarial, Posthumous Blasphemer, Polluted Inheritance

Quoted Strig

Well that gives me something to do this weekend! :yum:

May 24, 2019 12:06 PM

Any time you have free weekends, you give me a heads up, ha. I've got 100s more for you. 

Ben
Ben
May 25, 2019 04:12 AM

Bands Requests - 

Quoted Strig

All done!

May 25, 2019 09:58 AM

Wow thanks, fast work. I'll just keep feeding you then, I guess. 

Abrogation, Abscess, Abysmal Dawn, Abyssal, Acheron, Ad Patres, Aeveron, Aletheian, Alterage

looks like Mitochondrian got skipped in that last batch?

Ben
Ben
May 25, 2019 09:59 PM

Mitochondrion are there. You're just spelling it incorrectly. :wink:

May 26, 2019 12:00 AM

Indeed.  Oops, thanks. They also have 3 EP's, but I don't want to overload you. I will take a break from band mentions. 

Ben
Ben
May 26, 2019 04:03 AM

Indeed.  Oops, thanks. They also have 3 EP's, but I don't want to overload you. I will take a break from band mentions. 

Quoted Strig

The first two EPs are demos, and the third one is a 7 inch. Demos and 7 inch releases are not currently included on the site. I may start adding select 7 inch releases at some point, but there will need to be rules. Maybe they have to have covers and they have to run over 10 minutes or something (the Mitochondrion 7 inch would pass these rules). Just trying to avoid endlessly adding shit-loads of little-known 7 inches that run for about 5 minutes and have no packaging at all.

Ben
Ben
June 05, 2019 11:09 AM

Wow thanks, fast work. I'll just keep feeding you then, I guess. 

Abrogation, Abscess, Abysmal Dawn, Abyssal, Acheron, Ad Patres, Aeveron, Aletheian, Alterage

Quoted Strig

All done!

June 06, 2019 04:00 AM
Hello, could we see Pungent Stench, Disastrous Murmur, Disharmonic Orchestra, Miasma, and Visceral Evisceration added to the site?
Ben
Ben
June 06, 2019 06:22 AM

Certainly! I can't believe I haven't added Pungent Stench yet.

These will be added 1 each day, starting tomorrow (trying to manage everyone's requests).

June 09, 2019 01:04 AM

Ben, please add these bands:

Aborted (Belgium)

Aeternam (Canada)

Ares Kingdom (USA)

June 11, 2019 03:08 AM

Awesome, thanks! Sounds like you're keeping busy.

June 11, 2019 10:50 AM

Next batch, as time allows of course. Thanks in advance I see you are cruising right along with these additions. 

Krisiun, Machetazo, Lunatic Gods, Lost Soul (PL),  Deivos, Punish (Swiss), Dies Irae (PL)

Ben
Ben
June 13, 2019 04:35 AM

Aborted (Belgium)

Aeternam (Canada)

Ares Kingdom (USA)

Quoted Daniel

Done

Ben
Ben
June 13, 2019 04:36 AM

Hello, could we see Pungent Stench, Disastrous Murmur, Disharmonic Orchestra, Miasma, and Visceral Evisceration added to the site?
Quoted Samael666x

Done.

June 14, 2019 08:29 AM

Hey guys! Please add these bands:

Avatar (The Horde (all albums), The Gateway (Avatar, Black Waltz, Hail the Apocalypse, Feathers & Flesh, Avatar Country), The Guardians (Avatar, Feathers & Flesh, Avatar Country))

Nightrage (The Horde (all albums), The Revolution (A New Disease is Born, Insidious))

Before the Dawn (The Horde, The Fallen)

Mayan (The Horde, The Guardians, The Infinite)

Solution .45 (The Horde, The Guardians, The Infinite)

Parasite Inc.

Thanks in advance! More band requests for other clans coming soon...

June 29, 2019 08:37 AM

Arise (Sweden)

Black Sun Aeon (Finland)

The Breathing Process (USA)

Ben
Ben
July 02, 2019 09:14 PM

Next batch, as time allows of course. Thanks in advance I see you are cruising right along with these additions. 

Krisiun, Machetazo, Lunatic Gods, Lost Soul (PL),  Deivos, Punish (Swiss), Dies Irae (PL)

Quoted Strig

All done.

Ben
Ben
July 04, 2019 03:23 AM

Arise (Sweden)

Black Sun Aeon (Finland)

The Breathing Process (USA)

Quoted Daniel

All done.