June 2024 "The Horde" Playlist - Metal Academy Radio

First Post May 31, 2024 06:27 PM

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0R0a3qxSe1XkOMxBN6gkwi?si=c2809537c403439e

Tracklisting:

01. Civerous – “Shrouded in Crystals” (from “Maze Envy”, 2024) [Submitted by UnhinderedbyTalent]

02. Krisiun – “The Great Execution” (from “The Great Execution”, 2011) [Submitted by UnhinderedbyTalent]

03. Abhorrent Decimation – “A Glass Coffin Burial” (from “The Pardoner”, 2017) [Submitted by UnhinderedbyTalent]

04. Gorguts – “Disincarnated” (from “Considered Dead”, 1991) [Submitted by UnhinderedbyTalent]

05. Malevolent Creation – “Premature Burial” (from “The Ten Commandments”, 1991) [Submitted by UnhinderedbyTalent]

06. Akercocke – “Shelter From The Sand” (from “Words That Go Unspoken, Deeds That Go Undone”, 2005) [Submitted by Sonny]

07. Septicflesh – “Anubis” (from “Communion”, 2008) [Submitted by UnhinderedbyTalent]

08. Balmora – “A Dagger To The Heart Of Finality” (from “With Thorns Of Glass & Petals Of Grief” E.P., 2023) [Submitted by Daniel]

09. Critical Extravasation – “Waltz of Hypocrisy” (from “Order of Decadence”, 2022) [Submitted by UnhinderedbyTalent]

10. Neuropath – “Rectal Pulpation” (from “Nefarious Vivisection” demo, 1995) [Submitted by Daniel]

11. Sadistik Exekution – “Cautness Darling Blood” (from “The Magus”, 1991) [Submitted by Daniel]

12. PainKiller – “Skinned” (from “Buried Secrets”, 1992) [Submitted by Daniel]

13. Venenum – “Merging Nebular Drapes” (from “Trance of Death”, 2017) [Submitted by Sonny]

14. Massacra – “Atrocious Crimes” (from “Enjoy The Violence”, 1991) [Submitted by Daniel]

15. Coffins – “Chain” (from “Sinister Oath”, 2024) [Submitted by Sonny]

16. Gorephilia – “Devotion Upon The Worm” (from “In The Eye Of Nothing”, 2020) [Submitted by Daniel]

17. Grave – “Deformed” (from “Into The Grave”, 1991) [Submitted by Daniel]

18. Stortregn – “Cold Void” (from “Finitude”, 2023) [Submitted by Daniel]

19. The Crown – “Devil Gate Ride” (from “Deathcrown King”, 2000) [Submitted by Daniel]

20. Deicide – “Bury The Cross… With Your Christ” (from “Bury The Cross… With Your Christ”, 2024) [Submitted by Sonny]

21. Soreption – “Architects of the Apocalypse” (from “Monument of the End”, 2018) [Submitted by UnhinderedbyTalent]

22. Suffocation – “Catatonia” (from “Human Waste” E.P., 1991) [Submitted by Sonny]

23. Discordance Axis – “Jigsaw” (from “The Inalienable Dreamless”, 2000) [Submitted by Sonny]

24. Dying Fetus – “Enlighten Through Agony” (from “Make Them Beg For Death”, 2023) [Submitted by Daniel]

25. Devourment – “Shroud of Encryption” (from “Molesting the Decapitated, 1999) [Submitted by Sonny]

26. Hour of Penance – “The Morality of War” (from “Devotion”, 2024) [Submitted by Sonny]

27. Benighted – “Le Vice des Entrailles” (from “Ekbom”, 2024) [Submitted by Sonny]

June 02, 2024 12:51 PM

An absolutely stellar playlist this month, Daniel. I loved pretty much every minute of it. Listened to it whilst out walking, so didn't keep an eye which track was which band, but I will definitely be returning to it over the coming month and I will take notes then. If this is an indication of where we're going with the playlists then things are looking good!

June 02, 2024 06:43 PM

Thanks mate. I think it'll work better this way moving forwards so I'll be continuing in that fashion. It simply means that I'm not including any tracks that haven't been fully vetted by a knowledgeable party purely in the interest of variety. Variety isn't as important as quality. If anyone else wants to proceed with their clan playlists in this manner then I'd support it.