Metal Academy 2022 Awards - The Fallen - Gallery Edition

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
First Post January 11, 2023 01:39 AM

So with the start of a new year it's once again time to have a look at the covers for all the releases for each clan. I personally like to rate a whole stack of covers all at once, rather than doing them one at a time throughout the year, as it allows me to get a better feel for where each cover sits in comparison to others. With that in mind, I've just rated every cover for releases in The Fallen in 2022.

Here are the releases that are currently competing for the prestigious 2022 The Fallen Cover of the Year Award (i.e. they have 3 or more ratings) :

Author & Punisher - Krüller

Monasterium - Cold Are the Graves

Temple of Void - Summoning the Slayer

Crowbar - Zero and Below

Epitaphe - II

Ataraxy - The Last Mirror

Spectrum Mortis - Bit Meseri - The Incantation

If you want to contribute and rate some covers, the easiest way is to go to The Gallery and select The Fallen and 2022.

https://metal.academy/gallery?cid=1&type=overall_cover_rating&myRating=&fromYear=2022&toYear=2022&exclude=0

I look forward to seeing which release gets up for the win!

January 11, 2023 12:49 PM

Any one of these would be a worthy winner Ben.

January 12, 2023 02:09 PM

I'm back from a refreshing vacation to start out the new year and I went through almost 100 covers last night to help out with the sample size, since I never rate covers. I'll try and do the same for the rest of the clans as these threads pop up. Now I've got some serious catchup to do.