Special Horde removal judgement submission week: Day 3 - Bleeding Through's "Love Will Kill All"

First Post February 10, 2021 01:01 AM
A bit like that Shadows Fall debut, Bleeding Through is known for their melodeath-INFLUENCED metalcore sound. Sure they have elements of melodeath from At The Gates and symphonic black metal from Cradle of Filth, among other bands of different metal genres such as thrash metal, but the band's main style sticks firmly at metalcore. Vocalist Brandan Schieppati once said "I think we're a hardcore band and I'll never say we are a metal band," which is only half-true; the band is metallic hardcore while not wanting to be labelled other metal genres despite their influences. Bleeding Through have always been melodeath-influenced metalcore and they insist they stay like that. So I'd like to submit Bleeding Through's "Love Will Kill All" to the Hall with the proposal of removing it from The Horde while keeping it in The Revolution.
Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
April 14, 2021 08:48 PM

This release has been added to the Hall of Judgement.

April 14, 2021 10:03 PM

Thanks Ben!

October 26, 2022 09:08 PM

I completely agree with you here Andi. This record has no business in The Horde despite the clear At The Gates influence.