Metallica's "Ride the Lightning" and "Master of Puppets" should also be in the Guardians

August 24, 2022 12:17 PM

Not necessarily.  I'm just saying that it's more noticable of a change on those two Metallica albums that the bands I listed strayed towards.  Like I said, "The Thing That Should Not Be," "Sanitarium's" first half and the last two songs of MoP bridge that gap.  Sure the band adds more power to their percussion and tone, but "thrashing" is more along the lines of practically every single on "Peace Sell," which we can safely say tracks 1, 2, 5 and 6 focus more on than the other songs.

October 07, 2022 09:53 PM

I've decided that the current YES 2 NO 7 tally for "Master of Puppets" is sufficient enough to decide this Hall entry so the nomination to have the album added to The Guardians has been denied. The "Ride The Lightning" entry is still open at the Hall of Judgement but is very close to a result so get your votes in while you still can.

October 09, 2022 04:11 PM

Didn't think I'd win this.  Still, I got the message and discussion out, and that's good enough for me.