Bulldozer's "The Final Separation"

First Post August 02, 2019 07:39 AM

Bulldozer's 1986 sophomore album "The Final Separation" is generally regarded as a thrash metal release but I feel that there's just as much speed metal included so we should give it a dual tagging. There's some genuine black metal about a couple of tracks but it's not consistent enough to warrant it going into The Horde.

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
August 04, 2019 11:56 PM

Bulldozer's 1986 sophomore album "The Final Separation" is generally regarded as a thrash metal release but I feel that there's just as much speed metal included so we should give it a dual tagging. There's some genuine black metal about a couple of tracks but it's not consistent enough to warrant it going into The Horde.

Quoted Daniel

Submitted to the Hall for judgement

September 12, 2022 01:13 PM

Once more I come up against an act I have never listened to before, the covers have always put me off in the past. Well, once more I also discover another album I really enjoyed. Voted yes - I could hear more than enough speed metal here to allow me to support the original proposal. I can also hear where you were coming from with the black metal assertion Daniel, which really was a surprise to me considering my preconceived prejudices about the band!

September 17, 2022 09:43 PM

Given the lop-sided tally to date I've decided to pass this Hall nomination at YES 7 NO 1. As a result the Speed Metal genre has been added to the release on top of its existing Thrash Metal one. Thanks to everyone that contributed to this vote.