Hi Gulasch666 here

First Post June 13, 2023 06:00 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm Gulasch666 and I found this Forum some time ago on RYM*. Don't ask me were though, I can't remember. :D 

I lurked here for a bit and also had personal stuff to deal with, but now I'm here.

I really like the design of the forum and the clan system seems really innovative, which is the main reason I joined. 

Well, that's really all there is to say for now, looking forward to what this forum has to offer!

*Username on RYM is the same as here. :)

June 13, 2023 07:12 PM

Hey there, welcome to our corner of the internet.  We share a couple of clans I see, looking forward to reading some of your reviews and ratings on the site.  Good to get some new blood.

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
June 13, 2023 08:41 PM

Welcome to Metal Academy Gulasch666! If you have any questions around any of the site functionality, please reach out. I also look forward to hearing your thoughts on all things metal.

June 13, 2023 08:43 PM

Hey there, welcome to our corner of the internet.  We share a couple of clans I see, looking forward to reading some of your reviews and ratings on the site.  Good to get some new blood.

Quoted UnhinderedbyTalent

Thank you! :)

Added a bunch of ratings already, will now take a look at the clan challenges. A bit sad that the Forum is really small, but at least that means my ratings have immediate impact on the charts I guess. :D

June 13, 2023 08:45 PM

Welcome to Metal Academy Gulasch666! If you have any questions around any of the site functionality, please reach out. I also look forward to hearing your thoughts on all things metal.

Quoted Ben

Thanks to you too! :)

I will reach out when I have questions. 

June 13, 2023 11:39 PM
Welcome, Gulasch!
Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
June 14, 2023 01:25 AM

Added a bunch of ratings already, will now take a look at the clan challenges. A bit sad that the Forum is really small, but at least that means my ratings have immediate impact on the charts I guess. :D

Quoted Gulasch666

Yeah, in some ways we do hope that we can build a bigger membership here at Metal Academy, but in other ways it's actually nice to have a small passionate membership who all know each other's tastes and personalities really well.

June 14, 2023 03:09 AM

It's great to meet you Gulasch666. We're a very tight-knit yet completely inclusive little community here at Metal Academy so we always love being introduced to new people who share our passion. Please feel free to be as involved as you like in the site activities. There are a couple of fun monthly activities that you're welcome to become involved in with our clan-specific Spotify playlists & feature releases. If you'd like to be involved then let me know & I can make the arrangements. If not, then I hope you enjoy the site & are always here to help you with any questions you may have.

June 14, 2023 02:43 PM

Glad to see someone new here. This is a nice little site, I'm sure you'll like it.

June 15, 2023 04:04 AM

Welcome, glad to have ya around!

June 16, 2023 09:28 AM

Welcome, Gulasch!
Quoted Shadowdoom9 (Andi)

Quoted Gulasch666

Yeah, in some ways we do hope that we can build a bigger membership here at Metal Academy, but in other ways it's actually nice to have a small passionate membership who all know each other's tastes and personalities really well.

Quoted Ben

It has it's up and downs for sure.

Thanks to Daniel, Morpheus Kitami and Xephyr too! :)

June 16, 2023 12:40 PM

I would just like to add my greetings, Gulasch. We are a small but inclusive and welcoming band of metal obsessives so I hope you enjoy your interactions here. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on all things metal.

June 16, 2023 11:48 PM

Gulasch666, have you checked out the Hall of Judgement as yet? It's where we assess the validity of a release's existing clan & genre assignment. We have a number of Hall entries that are close to being finalized so feel free to have your say on where these releases end up residing.

https://metal.academy/hall