Anniversaries Page

First Post June 17, 2021 07:27 PM

Thursday 17th June. There's a lot of anniversaries today and some of the damn ugliest covers ever collected together - Demon Bitch, Nuclear Death, Jambinai, Wayfarer, Acid Drinkers, Jarrod Alonge, Joy and Saltatio Mortis are all terrible artwork.

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
June 17, 2021 08:40 PM

Yeah, it's weird how some days have 20 anniversaries, whereas others have around 3.

Lucky we have a way to punish those ugly cover. Nuclear Death really didn't make any effort with their covers did they!

June 17, 2021 08:42 PM

Yeah, it's weird how some days have 20 anniversaries, whereas others have around 3.

Lucky we have a way to punish those ugly cover. Nuclear Death really didn't make any effort with their covers did they!

Quoted Ben

I mean, yeah!  But Demon Bitch have someone doing their artwork who thinks they much better than they actually are.  At least Nuclear Death's artist already knows they are terrible and doesn't care.

June 17, 2021 08:44 PM

That Nuclear Death cover is fucking brilliant! Thanks for bringing my attention to it gents. Left me with a big smile on my face. :)

June 17, 2021 08:55 PM

What even is that thing lying on the ground, some kind of man-dog hybrid? Or is it a monkey? Fucked if I know.

June 17, 2021 08:59 PM

Actually, I've just had a look at the Wayfarer cover on fullscreen and it's much better than I thought it was.

June 17, 2021 11:15 PM
Gojira's Magma has the worst artwork from the band, but it's not as terrible as almost everything else in the page. All this one has is a black volcano with the Teletubbies Sun Baby on it, puffing up smoke over a field of white hills.