Share your own (or your friend's) metal music

First Post May 27, 2020 07:58 AM

It's been almost a whole year since I joined the Metal Academy, and I bet you've been wondering all this time who this social media pen pal of mine is who helped me get into the heavier modern side of metal... Well wonder no more! His name- sorry, username is Danny Ultrawiz. He's a metal musician who used to post on YouTube metal songs, metal covers, and other metal stuff. He's been on hiatus since after releasing an album two years ago. That's right, he made his own metal album, Blocks of Life! It's really awesome and shows some influences from a few of our favorite metal bands. I think it would be really helpful if any of you can please check out that album and spread the word about it. With all you guys' help, maybe he can gain enough exposure to have the fame and confidence to return to YouTube and even join this site, and it would all be thanks to me all fellow supporting Metal Academy members. Here it is:

So how about you? Do any of you play your own metal music or have a friend who plays metal and wants more exposure? Please share!

July 02, 2021 10:30 AM

I came back to this old thread to say that I've just made a Spotify playlist compiling the complete Danny Ultrawiz discography. Enjoy and support my YouTube friend! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5UHP3rHkRPdINojvlJhwG4

July 02, 2021 10:52 AM

Here's an old demo tape from 1996 from my brutal death metal band Neuropath.

July 02, 2021 11:10 AM

Nicely brutal!! Cool guitarwork, Daniel! Seriously.

July 20, 2021 12:52 PM

Here's another earlier demo tape we did in 1995.