Taking a two-week break from The Revolution

First Post February 14, 2022 10:40 AM

Hey all, I'm gonna be taking a two-week break from The Revolution. I still enjoy all the bands I like from metalcore and its related subgenres and I still wanna keep my clan lineup intact. I just need a small break from the rebellion. Hope you all understand. As some of you know, I write my own book series aimed for young children, and I'm currently writing an activity book. What does this have to do with my break from The Revolution, you may ask? Well because I tried to make my character a little more rebellious but my parents rejected that, saying that it's inappropriate for my target group; younger kids who can easily imitate stuff. So for the next two weeks, I'll be taking my mind of rebellious things such as metalcore to make sure the activity part of the activity book is good for everyone. And don't worry, once I'm done with my break, I would be ready to share my thoughts about the feature release and playlist I've submitted for March when they're available to the public. Well, time to make march out of the rebellion until the beginning of March!