The Boy Told To “Walk on home” in Pantera’s “Walk” Now Wants to Be Referred to As Successful 40-Something

First Post October 22, 2019 12:49 AM

A funny article I just spotted on the "Over The Top Metal News" website:

In 1992, Pantera released their hit album, Vulgar Display of Power, which also featured one of their biggest, fan favorite songs, “Walk.”  At the end of that song, Pantera vocalist Phil Anselmo says, “Walk on home, boy.”  Well, after 27 years, the “boy” has come forward and has a message for Anselmo. 

45 year old Spencer Boudreaux told Over the Top Metal News: 

“It really hurt me when Phil singled me out in “Walk.”  I knew it was me he was singling out because he used to call me that all the time before he knocked my lunch tray out of my hand.  Fucking meathead.” 

Boudreaux also said, “From now on, I expect for Phil to refer to me as “successful 40-something” instead of “boy” and yes, I expect “air quotes” as well.  Phil may be a rockstar but I make way more money than he does and I can’t wait to buy his home and turn it into a Dollar Tree.  It’s okay Phil.  I’ll give you a job.” 

Over the Top Metal News reached out to Anselmo and told us to relay this message to Boudreaux: “He wants to do what to who?  I tell you what Boudreaux you whiney ass bitch… No way, punk.”