The Band Shirt Graveyard - The North Edition

First Post September 15, 2023 01:02 AM

This old favourite has finally packed it in with the holes under the arms becoming too significant to continue wearing. Farewell old friend. I'll miss you.

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
September 15, 2023 03:11 AM

Oh well. You don't really like the album anyway. I'm sure you have a Burzum or Suffocation t-shirt you can put on instead.

September 15, 2023 03:19 AM

Yeah, it's true that I've never genuinely "loved" Ulver. I do have time for everything I've heard from them over the years though. I slightly prefer "Nattens madrigal" to "Bergtatt" as far as their classic metal releases go but neither would reach four stars for me personally.

And yes, I do have a Suffocation t-shirt that I'm wearing as we speak. I haven't owned a Burzum top since my grey "Filosofem" long-sleeve died in the ass a couple of decades ago.

March 02, 2024 11:40 AM

This old favourite has finally packed it in after being structurally weakened by the Queensland sun with both elbows having increasingly bigger holes in them. You can kinda see the fade lines where the clothes line sits too. Clothes lines are metal as fuck, aren't they?