Ease of use suggestion

First Post May 09, 2019 09:49 AM

Maybe it is in the works already, but I wonder if the band tab having a simple alphabetical "jump to letter" header might be helpful. As more is added and the page count grows, it will keep it easy to browse the site. For example, if I just wanted to see what bands starting with "H" was here, I would have to flick through the pages until I got it. Not a big deal with 23 pages, sure, but when there are 423? Maybe a more dauting task. 

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
May 09, 2019 11:29 AM

Maybe it is in the works already, but I wonder if the band tab having a simple alphabetical "jump to letter" header might be helpful. As more is added and the page count grows, it will keep it easy to browse the site. For example, if I just wanted to see what bands starting with "H" was here, I would have to flick through the pages until I got it. Not a big deal with 23 pages, sure, but when there are 423? Maybe a more dauting task. 

Quoted Strig

An excellent suggestion. I'll see if we can get that done. Thanks Strig!

August 21, 2019 08:35 PM

I came here to suggest exactly this. Clicking through all the numbers of pages to get back to specific letters of bands was a little tedious as I was alphabetically filling out my ratings over the last week.

Ben
Ben
August 21, 2019 10:15 PM

I kind of forgot about this suggestion, so thanks for the bump. Will look into how easy it is to implement.

Ben
Ben
September 09, 2019 09:05 PM

I came here to suggest exactly this. Clicking through all the numbers of pages to get back to specific letters of bands was a little tedious as I was alphabetically filling out my ratings over the last week.

Quoted illusionist

This feature has been added. Check it out and let me know what you think.