Bugs/Changes

First Post April 12, 2019 05:10 PM

Hi folks,

I noticed the date of the reviews doesn't always show correctly and so they don't appear in the queue as an updated 'latest review'.

So i did an Emperor review yesterday (11th Apr 19) but the date shows as:

Any ideas?

April 12, 2019 08:52 PM

Thanks for the heads up Vinny. Did you give that release an initial rating on 24th March & then add the review on 11th April by any chance? I don't think the dates are updating under those circumstances. I've experienced it myself & have had to delete my rating first before doing a fresh review to get it to come up in the new reviews section.

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
April 12, 2019 09:54 PM

Thanks for the heads up Vinny. Did you give that release an initial rating on 24th March & then add the review on 11th April by any chance? I don't think the dates are updating under those circumstances. I've experienced it myself & have had to delete my rating first before doing a fresh review to get it to come up in the new reviews section.

Quoted Daniel

Yeah, that's likely the reason. When you add a rating, the site actually sees that as a review. So when you go back later and write an actual review, it keeps the original date. I'll see if there's anything that can be done, but I also don't want a situation where people can keep resaving their reviews to put them back on the front page.

April 13, 2019 06:00 AM

Quoted Daniel

Yes that’s what I did now I think about it.  Makes sense like Ben says as we don’t want bumping going on.