Customizable Clan Icon Order For Users

First Post November 23, 2019 11:57 PM

In order to give user's Clan choices a bit more weight, I thought it would be cool if you could change the ordering that your clan icons show up in your profile/posts so others can get a better idea of someone's preferences at a glance. Possibly could be thrown in Account settings with a drag/drop style interface? 

For example I'd rather have my icons ordered Infinite/North/Guardians instead of the generic ordering. Gives people a better sense of "Oh this person really likes this stuff out of the three they've chosen" and makes each profile more unique. 

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
November 24, 2019 05:24 AM

In order to give user's Clan choices a bit more weight, I thought it would be cool if you could change the ordering that your clan icons show up in your profile/posts so others can get a better idea of someone's preferences at a glance. Possibly could be thrown in Account settings with a drag/drop style interface? 

For example I'd rather have my icons ordered Infinite/North/Guardians instead of the generic ordering. Gives people a better sense of "Oh this person really likes this stuff out of the three they've chosen" and makes each profile more unique. 

Quoted Xephyr

That's an interesting idea. I'll have to think about how it could be implemented.

November 24, 2019 09:11 AM

I like it Xeph. Ben I simply MUST have this feature immediately. My very existence depends on it. Plus I want the particular clan I'm listening to at any one time to intuitively start to glow with a hint of hellfire that progressively starts to burn brighter as my listening experience reaches it's peak. Should be easy enough to deploy, shouldn't it?

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
November 24, 2019 11:00 AM

I like it Xeph. Ben I simply MUST have this feature immediately. My very existence depends on it. Plus I want the particular clan I'm listening to at any one time to intuitively start to glow with a hint of hellfire that progressively starts to burn brighter as my listening experience reaches it's peak. Should be easy enough to deploy, shouldn't it?

Quoted Daniel

I implemented this ages ago. Your clan icons glow when you're really digging an album. I wonder why it doesn't work for you?

November 24, 2019 11:28 AM

Too metal for hellfire perhaps?