Make it easier to notice PMs

June 14, 2022 07:47 AM

So earlier today, I went to send a PM to Ben because I noticed an error in the year of an album release, since I guess that's how its done. Lo, and behold, I had received a PM pretty quickly after I joined, without even noticing I had ever gotten it. Could there be an indicator of some kind to show if such a thing has happened? For instance a (1) or so next to one's name, possibly in a fancy color. Even a (1) next to the messages on my profile would be something.

Unless there is one and I completely missed it...

Quoted Morpheus Kitami

Yes, I agree that this would be helpful. I have missed a few myself and unless you actively check, you can't tell if you have had a PM.

June 14, 2022 08:33 AM

I receive emails every time someone private messages me. Do you not receive those emails?

June 14, 2022 09:28 AM

I receive emails every time someone private messages me. Do you not receive those emails?

Quoted Daniel

I don't have a smartphone so I only see e-mails when I log into my e-mail account on my laptop. I only check them every three or four days usually as I fucking hate e-mails! Don't forget I'm old and extremely antisocial!

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
June 14, 2022 08:45 PM

This has been on my list for a while. Next time I work with my developer, I'll see what we can do. I'll PM you all when it's done. :wink: