Review Text Size Bug

First Post August 29, 2019 04:57 PM

After looking through some recent reviews and posting my own I've noticed that there are two distinct font sizes that show up randomly even though there's no option to change the size. 

I've tried clearing all formatting, retyping or re-pasting the text, and re-submitting the reviews/posts to no avail. Maybe it's a copying problem, since I've been copying reviews over from RYM? 

It just looks very strange going through the forums and seeing the text size suddenly decrease with no real way to fix it. 

An example would be my Unleash The Archers review, where the last paragraph of text is noticeably larger than the rest of the review, at least on my screen. 

https://metal.academy/reviews/9608/11526

August 29, 2019 06:44 PM

Yes I've experienced that bug too. The only way I could get my copied text to display in an appropriate font size was to delete my review altogether & start again. It's nothing to do with the copying you've done. I've tried pasting it into Word & resizing & formatting it before pasting it in but to no avail. It seems like the work of Jesus to me. That bastard is always looking for ways to bring us down.

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
August 29, 2019 08:51 PM

I do believe it has to do with data that's copied from elsewhere. When I copy reviews from RYM, I paste them into word first and then paste them here by right clicking and selecting Paste as Plan Text. That seems to work every time for me.

But I'll see if there's any way that I can stop it from happening.

August 29, 2019 11:42 PM

Yeah, the font size would shrink if press backspace in a review that's already blank, so I have to refresh the page. Please fix it, Ben!

Ben
Ben
August 30, 2019 01:12 AM

Yeah, the font size would shrink if press backspace in a review that's already blank, so I have to refresh the page. Please fix it, Ben!

Quoted shadowdoom9

I've noticed that. Will try to fix.

Keep the suggestions coming guys!

Ben
Ben
September 09, 2019 09:06 PM

Quoted shadowdoom9

I believe this little problem has been fixed now. Let me know if you disagree.

Cheers.

September 10, 2019 05:37 PM
I was able to go back to all of my reviews, copy/paste the text, backspace a few added lines, and all the text is the correct size now. Looks like it did the trick!
September 13, 2019 05:35 AM

Quoted shadowdoom9

I believe this little problem has been fixed now. Let me know if you disagree.

Cheers.

Quoted Ben

It's fixed now. Thanks so much, Ben!