Feature Release Lists

First Post March 21, 2022 03:08 PM

Hi Ben, is it possible to make the lists that Vinny started for the clan feature releases open for anyone to update as I find them incredibly useful for the clans I select feature releases for? I understand that it is a lot to expect Vinny to update them all, but I don't mind doing the ones for my clans (Fallen, North and Pit) or even all of them now that I have time on my hands (at least for now). If not, is it OK with everyone if I start new ones for my three clans at least?

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
March 22, 2022 10:03 PM

Unfortunately there's not currently any option to allow multiple people to work on the same list (I didn't consider that when designing it).

That said, it makes total sense to have an ongoing updated list for features. I think I'll add a new category in the Lists section called Feature Releases (Month by Month) or something like that. I can easily keep it up to date while I'm adding the features each month.

March 22, 2022 11:30 PM

OK nice one Ben. Hope it's not too much of a drag.

March 22, 2022 11:37 PM

Hi Ben just looked at the Fallen list you have put up and it is showing Watching From A Distance as the feature for Jan '22 but it was the Ufomammut/Lento collaboration album Supernaturals - Record One for that month.

Ben
Ben
March 23, 2022 01:26 AM

That's what happens when you rush things. I'll spend some time on it later today.

Ben
Ben
March 23, 2022 01:26 AM

At least it was a good album!

March 23, 2022 08:59 AM

At least it was a good album!

Quoted Ben

The best! Funnily I have been considering it for some time, but most regulars are familiar with it I think, so I've stuck with less well known ones.