Issue with Lists section

First Post January 02, 2022 10:29 AM

I have been experiencing issues with the Lists section of the site.  I had been keeping a top 30 list in there for the AOTY list for months and then last week when I went to publish it from private to public it duplicated all rows after ten.  If I deleted the duplicate rows then I lost both entries.

It has happened again this morning on my revised top 10 list:

https://metal.academy/lists/single/115

Happens in both Edge and Chrome.  Anyone else had this?

January 02, 2022 10:32 AM

I did the same for my Fallen list and I have had no issues using Firefox Vinny.

January 02, 2022 10:32 AM

I haven't experienced this before Vinny. I don't usually do longer lists though. Mine are usually limited to ten entries.

January 02, 2022 10:50 AM

So when you click that link in my post do you guys see duplicate entries?

January 02, 2022 11:25 AM

Yeah I do.

January 02, 2022 11:39 AM

Okay not just me then.  Cleared my cache and all the usual stuff I would do under such circumstances and no different.  I do recall that the top ten thread is the same as original top 30 one so chances are that's why it has ended up the same way.  Interested to see if it was the act of making it public that caused the issue?

January 02, 2022 12:06 PM

Yeah, I can see that. No issues for the previous lists though. That is odd...

January 02, 2022 12:20 PM

I kept my list private for a few weeks, Vinny, then made it public with no issues. I too see duplicate entries on your list. Have you tried remaking it anew and seeing if the same happens again?

January 02, 2022 02:28 PM

I kept my list private for a few weeks, Vinny, then made it public with no issues. I too see duplicate entries on your list. Have you tried remaking it anew and seeing if the same happens again?

Quoted Sonny

Will try it again later.  Weird morning as one of my posts on my other forum has shown up blank despite it all being there earlier.  Different browser too.  Fucking Gremlins.