heeeeeello

First Post June 21, 2021 07:50 PM

:+1:hello there. like many, im new here, but the website looks cool! i like all the different clans, too, very nice idea. 

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
June 21, 2021 08:39 PM

Welcome to Metal Academy, and welcome to The Guardians, The North and The Pit! We hope you find value in the site and enjoy the little community that we're building.

If you have any questions about how anything works, please reach out.

We'd love to know about your metal background and interests if you'd like to share. :yum:

June 21, 2021 08:44 PM

:+1:hello there. like many, im new here, but the website looks cool! i like all the different clans, too, very nice idea. 

Quoted eternalcrypt2

You made it.  Nice one.

June 22, 2021 07:40 PM

Welcome to the Academy. It's great to have you here. Do you & Vinny know each other from another site? I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you the guided tour as there's a lot enjoy here. Have fun with it & feel free to contribute as much as you feel comfortable with.

June 22, 2021 08:33 PM

Welcome to the Academy. It's great to have you here. Do you & Vinny know each other from another site? I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you the guided tour as there's a lot enjoy here. Have fun with it & feel free to contribute as much as you feel comfortable with.

Quoted Daniel

EC signed up to the other forum I frequent (Metal Forum) and he was very open about wanting to discover more metal and so I pointed him here thinking the clan system and associated challenges would help.  We don't know each other at all really, just an old metalhead trying to help out a younger one find their feet.

June 23, 2021 04:14 PM

hey. sorry i havent been replying, got schools n stuff. yes, me and vinny know each other from metal forum, another cool website. my intrests vary from some rob zombie to iron maiden, machine head and marilyn manson, ghost when im in the mood and the occasional slayer, darkthrone, immortal and many many other bands. hope this gives you a basic idea, but ill be updating my profile soon too. :+1: