yo

First Post January 11, 2020 10:10 PM

well i'm fairly certain i got here through a message from someone out of the blue on RYM, but looking back i can't seem to find it.

i kept a tab open for a few months until i had time to look into this place, and finally dived in.

i'm currently going through the releases here to add my ratings, but if you want to see it all you can look here: https://rateyourmusic.com/~Praemorior

black/doom/sludge is my main interest, with progressive/avant-garde/weird shit mixed in too.

i also have a semi-regular radio show that's archived here: https://www.mixcloud.com/DJPraemorior/

hopefully i won't forget about this place and abandon it after a week.

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
January 12, 2020 04:57 AM

Welcome Praemorior! We hope you stick around and find value in the site. If there are any releases you'd like me to add, let me know.

January 12, 2020 05:21 PM

Just keep the tab open! I have, and I always keep coming back. Good Metal community here and always great to have a fellow North/Infinite member to join us in the ranks.

January 12, 2020 06:44 PM

Yeah, try and stick with it. It can only get better as more people get involved (and it's pretty good already!)

January 12, 2020 11:39 PM

Welcome to The Academy Praemorior. We're excited you made it over & think you'll find our little community to be a rewarding addition to your life. Our intention was always to create the perfect metal site by ticking all of our own personal wish-list boxes & we think we're well on the way to seeing that come to fruition. It's open for debate as to whether "Metal Academy" will offer long-term appeal to the casual metal listener. It's far more relevant to the serious metalhead like yourself & as our membership grows I think you're going to see the percentage of "lifers" continuing to strengthen. I'd like to encourage you to be as active as possible because the more personalities & view-points we present the more powerful the tool becomes. Have fun with it & please... let us know if you find any bugs or can think of any improvement suggestions. We want the site to reflect our members needs.