An Introduction

First Post November 27, 2019 10:52 AM

Hey there everyone, I've recently come over from RYM. The unique design and philosophy of this site as well as the dedication from the creators is what drove me over here. So I hope to meet more of you and to see this site become active and generate discussion. I've been a fan of metal since I turned thirteen. I got into songs from classic bands like Maiden, and Metallica. But when I turned seventeen is when my desire to explore the genre and its many sublevels exploded. Nowadays I'll listen to any new release I can find, and really enjoy most forms of Metal. Specifically I would say Doom, Death, and Progressive forms of the genre interest me the most. But Black, and Trad come close behind them. I've recently gotten into writing reviews for recent releases as well so I hope to be posting those over on this site. So if you get a chance to read them I hope you enjoy. Thanks again folks and I'll hopefully talk to more of you soon. :)

November 27, 2019 11:11 AM

Fantastic! I'm so glad you decided to join us. Ben & I created the Metal Academy brand specifically to give us an avenue to communicate with like-minded individuals like yourself so don't be shy. We'd love to hear what you're thinking & we're actively using the site to drive our listening habits. Enjoy the Academy!

November 27, 2019 05:17 PM

Fellow Infinite clan member! Nice to meet you, definitely be seeing you around there. 

November 28, 2019 03:11 AM

Welcome to the academy my friend, and welcome to the Fallen and Horde clans.