Greetings headbangers

First Post October 17, 2022 05:51 PM

first off, the clans idea is really cool. already seeing some great reccomendations from the forums too. 

been into metal for around 3 to 4 years but properly into it towards the last 2, getting balls deep in it as i type this. cool to join yet another metal forum

have a nice evening, or morning, depending on which side of the giant rock youre on

🤘

October 17, 2022 07:07 PM

Welcome to the Academy Primordial. We're glad it interests you & are really pleased you've decided to join our little community. Please feel free to use as much or as little of our functionality as you'd like & don't hesitate to ask questions on the forums or by private message. Ben & I are here to help.

October 17, 2022 11:09 PM

Welcome, Primordial!

October 18, 2022 04:40 AM

Welcome! There's tons of great recommendations, feature releases, playlists, and knowledgeable people to delve into whatever Metal subgenre you want. Thanks for checking us out!

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
October 18, 2022 05:05 AM

A big welcome from me too! Given your clan selections, I think we're going to get on just fine. I'd be keen to know some bands that you consider to be your favourites. Not just a nice ice-breaker, but also creates the opportunity for recommendations.

Speaking of recommendations, we're always looking for ways to make the site better, so any feedback you have around your experience would be most welcome.