Hails, Vlgrim here

First Post August 13, 2019 09:58 AM

Greetings, i got a invite from The_Trickster via RyM to join up to this humble community, after looking trough some things i decided to join up. so a thank you for The_Trickster for having me.I have been listening to metal for like 3/4th of my lifespan starting of with bands like Disturbed, KoRn, and Rammstein. after that i started to look for more challenging bands and found myself more in the prog bands like Meshuggah, Gojira, Devin Townsend, Opeth and my first extreme metal band Bethlehem. Later on i would listen more to Black Metal by this band, and that is how to the situation is turned out today.

Favorite bands are Deathspell Omega, Nightbringer,Meshuggah,Emperor, and Napalm Death.

Overall i attend to much of the local concerts here in Belgium, (English is not my native language so apoligise if i might trigger people with my bad grammar here) collect a lot of music, my CD collections counts 400 pieces. and got a couple of vinyls here of bands i really adore. I also created a couple of battle jackets over the years, and got a ton of merch, like t shirts, key rings, pins, patches, and hoodies.Except for living on metal, i enjoy sports i am a supporter of a local football club, i play Warhammer 40k, i enjoy fitniss and and recently obtained a degree as a Game Graphics Artist.

That's all there is to it, i hope i can meet up with some people here, discussing about music, and affcourse learning about new bands i might not have heard of.

cheers.

August 13, 2019 12:44 PM

Welcome Vlgrim. We're delighted to have you onboard & from the looks of your ratings so far you're just the sort of member we're looking for. So don't be shy. The very concept of this website is about acceptance & celebration of the widely varying tastes & backgrounds that make up the global metal community so you won't be seeing any judgements floating around here. We encourage active participation & get excited about every new member & every fresh contribution.

August 13, 2019 01:55 PM

Welcome Vlgrim. We're delighted to have you onboard & from the looks of your ratings so far you're just the sort of member we're looking for. So don't be shy. The very concept of this website is about acceptance & celebration of the widely varying tastes & backgrounds that make up the global metal community so you won't be seeing any judgements floating around here. We encourage active participation & get excited about every new member & every fresh contribution.

Quoted Daniel

Greetings Daniel, i am delighted to hear this, and will do my upmost best to be as active as possible, it might take some time to rate all the albums i listened to already but i will make work out of it if i find some time in the near future,

Sincere,

A.

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
August 13, 2019 09:14 PM

A big welcome from me too! I'm very happy that you accepted the invitation.

Let us know if you think of anything that could add more value to the site.

Ben (The Trickster)