Metal Academy possible MMORPG clan map

First Post January 23, 2020 06:05 AM

I decided to start updating my Metal Academy clan map in a separate forum because I have no idea why I was updating it in some other random forum. Anyway here's my new slightly updated version:

Some smudges were hard to erase so I cleaned them up digitally. Also I think I forgot to fix some erasing issues so if you have trouble reading some words, please let me know. And the typed text is to make up for some things I forgot to write or were unclear to the point where they had to be deleted. Anyway, the map is split into 3 sides: the Epic Side (North, Fallen, Gateway, Guardians, and Infinite), the Extreme Side (Sphere, Pit, and Horde), and the Island of Revolution (or the Hardcore Side), all separated by the River of Separation. Other details within the locations include villages, (including the Viking's Home, any player's starting point), forests, the Fallen graves, the Gateway, the Guardians' castle, the Infinite metal essence rock mine, the Sphere factory, the Pitted volcano, the Horde's ruins, dead trees, lava, another volcano, and the Rebel House. Yes, you have to build your own boat to sail from one side to another. The map is surrounded by seas and a Gateway that lead into the rock genres related to each clan, including the Deadly Sea that leads to an unknown metal genre (Eastern Lands of Death*), a lot darker and heavier than death metal, too dangerous to even be discovered. And that's all the info I have. I hope you enjoy my map!

*New name inspired by: 

September 21, 2021 12:56 AM

Here's the link to a story I've made based on both the Metal Academy clan map and my metal journey so far (along with hinting at the reasons for me to completely leave most of The Fallen genres next month) (press CLICK TO PLAY): https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io/#!/DMk4q6nTu7rfvl4xOyk-

April 16, 2022 05:11 AM

Here's the link to a story I've made based on both the Metal Academy clan map and my metal journey so far (along with hinting at the reasons for me to completely leave most of The Fallen genres next month) (press CLICK TO PLAY): https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io/#!/DMk4q6nTu7rfvl4xOyk-

Quoted shadowdoom9 (Andi)

Now available on YouTube!