What are your favorite metal albums?

August 20, 2022 10:15 PM

Maybe, but I'm posting five albums per post on Metalforum and I don't know when it will be completed.  Since it's a more active forum, I want to see what they say about each five before posting the next five.  AND... if anyone here also has an account on Metalforum, I ain't posting spoilers.  Besides, if Movieforums does it and they have a blast, think of it as a way to potentially increase site activity.  I might even get some people from Movieforums here.

September 27, 2022 11:18 AM
Hey there, Rexorcist. I saw your complete list in Metalforum, and it looks awesome! A solid list of metal classics and favorites. Do you plan on sharing it here, whether it's the full list or just the links?
March 02, 2023 03:33 PM

Hey there, Rexorcist. I saw your complete list in Metalforum, and it looks awesome! A solid list of metal classics and favorites. Do you plan on sharing it here, whether it's the full list or just the links?
Quoted Shadowdoom9 (Andi)

Thanks a bunch for checking out the list.  I want to make it, but there's still one album missing from the database.  It's really difficult to get this one added, and I don't wanna replace it with number #101.  But I honestly believe that it's one of the very first "metal" albums.