25,000 releases have now been added to Metal Academy!

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
First Post December 20, 2020 01:35 AM

Yes, I like to celebrate a milestone every now and then, and this one seems worthy. Just looking at that number makes me wonder how many hours I've spent hunting down high quality artwork.

It's also fairly shocking that Buckethead and Phyllomedusa releases make up 2.37% of those 25,000 releases (326 and 267 releases respectively). :scream:

December 20, 2020 05:59 AM

That is an incredible amount of work Ben and your dedication is amazing. Thanks 25,000 times for all your stellar efforts to provide your members with a satisfying experience.

In these crazy times we are all living in, it is fantastic to have a place where you can just "hang out" and shoot the shit with like- (or sometimes unlike-) minded individuals about music, nothing more and nothing less. No pandemic, no mentally unhinged politicians, just talking with (and hopefully listening to) others about something we all love. Many, many thanks to both you, Ben and Daniel for all the hours you both must spend to provide this all for us.

Best wishes to both of you and your families for Xmas and the New Year and also to all the Academy members.

December 20, 2020 11:00 AM

That is an incredible amount of work Ben and your dedication is amazing. Thanks 25,000 times for all your stellar efforts to provide your members with a satisfying experience.

In these crazy times we are all living in, it is fantastic to have a place where you can just "hang out" and shoot the shit with like- (or sometimes unlike-) minded individuals about music, nothing more and nothing less. No pandemic, no mentally unhinged politicians, just talking with (and hopefully listening to) others about something we all love. Many, many thanks to both you, Ben and Daniel for all the hours you both must spend to provide this all for us.

Best wishes to both of you and your families for Xmas and the New Year and also to all the Academy members.

Quoted Sonny92

Seconded.

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
December 21, 2020 05:26 AM

Thanks guys! I appreciate your appreciation.

Here's to another 25,000!

December 21, 2020 06:34 AM

Quoted Sonny92

Seconded.

Quoted MacabreEternal

Thirded!