More New Features #2 - Gallery Improvements

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
First Post November 12, 2020 09:29 PM

The Gallery / Cover Ratings function has been improved in two ways...

1. You can now delete a cover rating if you so choose.

2. The Gallery have been expanded to be a Top 500 rather than Top 100. You'll notice at the bottom of the first page that you can click through to see more pages.

All feedback welcome and encouraged.

November 12, 2020 11:15 PM
YES!!! Thanks Ben!! I also love those other new features! Well done...
November 13, 2020 11:01 PM

Why would you need to delete a cover rating?  There's an update cover rating button already?

November 13, 2020 11:14 PM

Why would you need to delete a cover rating?  There's an update cover rating button already?

Quoted MacabreEternal

What if you don't like your own cover rating and wanna get rid of it altogether? That's what the delete button is for!

November 14, 2020 06:39 AM

Quoted MacabreEternal

What if you don't like your own cover rating and wanna get rid of it altogether? That's what the delete button is for!

Quoted shadowdoom9

I can't think of a time where it would matter that much to me if I am honest.

Ben
Ben
November 15, 2020 11:14 PM

Yet another bit of functionality has been added to The Gallery page. You can now view all the covers you've rated, and even display all the covers you've given certain ratings. I must admit I think this is pretty cool. :yum:

November 16, 2020 05:13 AM

That's awesome! I love this feature! Thanks Ben!

November 16, 2020 08:57 AM

Sweeeeet.

Ben
Ben
November 19, 2020 05:34 AM

If anyone has any further feedback (either good or bad) on the Gallery functions shown in this thread, please let me know ASAP. I want to make sure everything is all good before closing off with my developer.