More New Features #1 - Chart Improvements

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
First Post November 12, 2020 09:22 PM

The chart has been improved in two ways...

1. There's now an Exclude Releases I've Rated checkbox, so you can now see the top albums for any clan that you haven't yet rated.

2. The charts have been expanded to be a Top 500 rather than Top 100. You'll notice at the bottom of the first page that you can click through to see more pages.

All feedback welcome and encouraged.

November 12, 2020 10:08 PM

Great to see the charts expanded. I don't know if it's just me, but there seems to be a problem. When I went onto page two of The Pit chart, it shows the second page of the chart for the combined clans, not just for The Pit releases. Oh, and for The North.

Ben
Ben
November 12, 2020 10:28 PM

Great to see the charts expanded. I don't know if it's just me, but there seems to be a problem. When I went onto page two of The Pit chart, it shows the second page of the chart for the combined clans, not just for The Pit releases. Oh, and for The North.

Quoted Sonny92

Thanks Sonny. Will get that fixed.

November 13, 2020 01:53 AM

The chart has been improved in two ways...

1. There's now an Exclude Releases I've Rated checkbox, so you can now see the top albums for any clan that you haven't yet rated.

Quoted Ben

That won't help Revolution666 much. He'll just see a blank page!

November 13, 2020 02:40 AM
Awesome! Thanks for all the new features!
Ben
Ben
November 13, 2020 12:50 PM

Quoted Sonny92

This has been fixed now.

November 13, 2020 02:33 PM

Excellent work Ben. Really stoked that the charts have been expanded, now they are no longer just the tip of the iceberg!

Ben
Ben
November 15, 2020 11:10 PM

I've added another bit of functionality to the Charts page. You can now select your own minimum ratings option.

Ben
Ben
November 19, 2020 05:34 AM

If anyone has any further feedback (either good or bad) on the Charts functions shown in this thread, please let me know ASAP. I want to make sure everything is all good before closing off with my developer.