MacabreEternal has completed a challenge!

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
First Post January 06, 2020 05:49 AM

Exciting news! MacabreEternal has become the first Metal Academy attendee to complete a clan challenge. He's now completed THE HORDE: Death Metal - The 2nd Decade.

Completing this challenge means he's locked in The Horde. If he completes a challenge for his other chosen clans (The North and The Pit), he'll have the opportunity to add a 4th clan (by completing a challenge for that clan).

January 06, 2020 10:23 AM
This is one of the greatest human achievements in history. I shit you not, Vinny deserves a strawberries & cream scratch & sniff for this effort.
January 06, 2020 02:40 PM

This is one of the greatest human achievements in history. I shit you not, Vinny deserves a strawberries & cream scratch & sniff for this effort.
Quoted Daniel

:joy:

January 06, 2020 06:41 PM

Congrats mate! Keep it up! Looking forward to what you got to say, even though i'm not a huge fan of basic death metal we probably agree on some things. 

January 06, 2020 11:24 PM
I'm also not a huge fan of basic death metal as much as melodic/technical death metal, but I'm still looking forward to doing one of The Horde challenges after I finish The Infinite challenge I'm currently doing. Well done, MacabreEternal!
January 07, 2020 01:27 AM

Good job! I really need to muster up the willpower to sit down and do some of these myself.

January 07, 2020 07:09 AM

Thanks folks.  Think I am gonna hit a Pit challenge over the coming weeks, rated a few already but never got around to reviews.