Clan Challenges for The Guardians are up - Heavy Metal

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
First Post December 24, 2019 11:00 AM

There are three Heavy Metal challenges up in the Lists section. The guide for using them is contained within each challenge.

Ben
Ben
December 31, 2019 11:10 PM
March 27, 2020 12:48 PM

Heavy Metal 1st Era complete to lock in my fourth clan i believe.

March 27, 2020 01:31 PM
Looks like you did it, MacabreEternal! You completed your fourth challenge!! Really impressive! Once Ben hears about it, you'll get that 4th clan when he approves. Congrats!
Ben
Ben
March 27, 2020 08:57 PM

Congratulations MacabreEternal, you have achieved what no other Academy attendee has achieved to date. You have earned yourself a 4th clan! The Guardians stand aside to allow you entrance into their fortress.

Since I love stats so much, I thought I'd throw together some averages for each of your challenges, to see where your metal heart really lies.

Challenge 1: Death Metal - The 2nd Decade

Your average rating for this challenge was 3.5. This was dragged down a bit by low ratings for the list's few melodic death metal releases, which suggests that you like things more brutal. Oh, and it's clear that you don't want any power metal in your death metal thank you very much Wintersun.

Challenge 2: Thrash Metal - The 90s

Your average rating for this challenge was 3.4. Once again it's clear that you like things brutal, with Demolition Hammer gaining the only 5 star rating. Your 3 stars for Rust in Peace show that you're not afraid to stand by your opinion, even when it goes against the grain.

Challenge 3: The North - The 2nd Decade

Your average rating for this challenge was 4.1. This list seems to be where your heart lies (right next to mine), with no less than 7 five star ratings. Your love for Lurker of Chalice and Blut aus Nord clearly display your attraction to the dark side.

Challenge 4: The Guardians - The 1st Era

Your average rating for this challenge was 3.6. Given that's your second highest average rating, it appears you've made a decent choice for your pioneering 4th clan. Your 5 star rating for Crystal Logic proves that you've spent adequate time within the walls of Necropolis (with Skeletor).

March 27, 2020 09:04 PM

Congratulations Vinny. You've just submitted 100 quality reviews in absolutely fuck all time mate. That's HUUUUUUUGE!!

March 27, 2020 09:50 PM

Thanks guys.  This has been a real pleasure to complete.  And I am not done yet as since I have discovered so many great releases on my reviews thus far, I will be actively going through more or less all lists to add further reviews and pick up some cool new shit.  Thanks Daniel and Ben for this site, all your hard work and dedication is much appreciated and thanks to all members for contributing overall, this is not just about me, we all make this site what it is.

p.s. Ben, loving those stats.