Clan Challenges for The Horde are up - Death Metal

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
First Post December 20, 2019 07:22 AM

There are three Death Metal challenges up in the Lists section. The guide for using them is contained within each challenge.

December 20, 2019 11:40 PM
Great lists! I can see some of my favorite albums in there, including a few that I've already reviewed. This will be a great challenge...
Ben
Ben
December 23, 2019 02:51 AM

Spotify Lists can be found below. The vast majority of releases are available on the service.

Death Metal - The 1st Decade

Death Metal - The 2nd Decade

Death Metal - The Modern Era

January 03, 2020 05:14 PM

Spotify Lists can be found below. The vast majority of releases are available on the service.

Death Metal - The 1st Decade

Death Metal - The 2nd Decade

Death Metal - The Modern Era

Quoted Ben

Ah, good.  I was struggling to get hold of a streamable copy of Decapitated Winds of Creation to refresh my memory with for the 2nd Decade list.  Off to Spotify I go.

January 05, 2020 03:40 PM

I have managed to use my downtime over Xmas and New Year well and appear to have completed the 2nd Decade challenge the day before I head back to work.

Ben
Ben
January 06, 2020 05:39 AM

I have managed to use my downtime over Xmas and New Year well and appear to have completed the 2nd Decade challenge the day before I head back to work.

Quoted MacabreEternal

You have indeed! Congratulations mate! That was some festive season effort to get there. You are the very first Metal Academy Attendee to "lock in" one of your three chosen clans. You're a quarter of a way to gaining a much-desired 4th clan.

I will create a new thread to celebrate the occasion.