List Feature: Label Lists

Ben
Ben
The Fallen The Horde The North The Pit
First Post July 26, 2019 03:59 AM

If you haven't yet fully explored the site, you may not have discovered the Label Lists that can be found in the Lists section. There are currently two lists there, being Avantgarde Records (the first 100 metal releases are complete) and Napalm Records (the first 60 metal releases are complete).

Not only can you chronologically see a label's releases in a visually appealing way, you can also easily see how they rate on the site and which ones you've already personally rated.

The plan is to add lots of labels over time, so if you have a suggestion for one you'd like me to focus on, just let me know. I love this stuff, so look forward to attempting to complete some huge labels like Century Media and Nuclear Blast. It's just another way that we're attempting to add value to Metal Academy. Hope you like it!

Ben
Ben
August 08, 2019 06:20 AM

The first 100 metal releases have been added for both Avantgarde Records and Napalm Records.

Next Label List will be... Moonfog! Yes, I love black metal. If you'd like me to focus on a different label / genre, then please ask away. I'll just keep doing the ones I want to in the meantime.

August 10, 2019 03:05 PM

Hey, Ben. As a massive fan of Lee Dorrian, how about Rise Above Records?

Ben
Ben
August 11, 2019 03:50 AM

Sure. I'll do that next.

Ben
Ben
August 12, 2019 09:05 PM

Moonfog list is complete. Rise Above Records is next!

Ben
Ben
September 02, 2019 11:28 PM

Rise Above Records is complete. I've done a lot of research, but can only discover 98 metal releases on the label to date, so technically this list is complete for now.

There have been no further list requests, so I'm going to do...Osmose Productions. Shouldn't take long to hit 100 releases, as I've added the majority of bands already.

Ben
Ben
September 13, 2019 05:47 AM

I've finished adding the first 100 metal releases for Osmose Productions. What's next? I think I'll go with Peaceville Records!

Ben
Ben
September 24, 2019 10:38 PM

The first 100 metal releases for Peaceville Records are complete. Now I'm turning my attention to Candlelight.

Ben
Ben
October 23, 2019 08:51 PM
The first 100 metal releases for Candlelight Records are complete. Next in line will be...Hammerheart Records!