November 2022 "The Infinite" Playlist - Metal Academy Radio

First Post November 01, 2022 09:00 AM

(Thread posted with permission from Saxy)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2Wtb5QsNObO9w62f7ThQNF

Tracklisting:

01. Between the Buried and Me - "Extremophile Elite" (from The Parallax II: Future Sequence)

02. Parius - "The Human Molecule" (from The Signal Heard Throughout Space)

03. Psychonaut - "All Your Gods Have Gone" (from All Your Gods Have Gone)

04. Protest the Hero - "All Hands" (from Palimpsest)

05. Teramaze - "For the Thrill" (from Flight of the Wounded)

06. Devin Townsend - "Singularity" (from Empath)

07. Gojira - "Our Time is Now" (from Our Time is Now)

08. Leprous - "White" (from Tall Poppy Syndrome)

09. Pomegranate Tiger - "The Cryptographer" (from The Cryptographer)

10. VOLA - "Future Bird" (from Witness)

11. Vildhjarta - "sunset sunrise" (from Måsstaden Under Vatten)

November 01, 2022 09:16 AM

I'd like to once again thank Saxy for allowing me to create the threads for his Gateway and Infinite playlists each month and including my really long submission in this one. However, I will skip out on commenting in this month's Infinite playlist. After breaking away from the more melodic genres from The Guardians, I want to ease up a bit on progressive metal, especially bands with a more melodic sound. I'm also currently busier than ever in the outside world on some days, and I need to put more focus on what's happening and not get my brain all whacked out from all the complexity the genre has, which I still like. Don't worry, I'm maintaining my place in The Infinite, but I just need to pace myself if I want my time in the clan for be more bearable for myself. With that said though, I'm still up to doing playlist suggestions and already have some in mind for next month's best of 2022 Infinite playlist. Plus I'm planning to comment on a good amount of songs in the Gateway playlist, so stay tuned for that...