June 2022 "The Infinite" Playlist - Metal Academy Radio

First Post June 04, 2022 05:30 AM

(Thread posted with permission from Saxy, who has in fact encouraged me to keeping doing so whenever he can't, each month onwards, so it's all good)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2Wtb5QsNObO9w62f7ThQNF

01. Jason Richardson, Luke Holland - "p00mbachu" (from p00mbachu)

02. Dream Theater - "Take the Time" (from Images and Words)

03. Gojira - "Clone" (from Terra Incognita)

04. Seventh Wonder - "The Light" (from The Light)

05. Spheric Universe Experience - "Where We Belong" (from Where We Belong)

06. Liquid Tension Experiment - "Three Minute Warning" (from Liquid Tension Experiment)

07. Voyager - "Entropy" (from Colours in the Sun)

08. The Odious - "Mono No Aware" (from Vesica Piscis)

09. Anciients - "Buried in Sand" (from Voice of the Void)

10. Kardashev - "Glass Phantoms" (from Glass Phantoms)

11. Intronaut - "Speaking of Orbs" (from Fluid Existential Inversions)

12. Chaosbay, Siamese - "What is War" (from What is War)

13. Pain of Salvation - "The Perfect Element" (from The Perfect Element, Pt. 1)

June 04, 2022 05:51 AM

I'd like to once again thank Saxy for allowing me to create the threads for his Gateway and Infinite playlists each month and including my really long submission in this one. However, I will skip out on commenting in this month's Infinite playlist. After that incident last month that happened because I didn't ask for permission that time (among other reasons), I'm still not sure about commenting on tracks from clans with the more melodic genres (except for a few tracks that I still like from this month's Guardians playlist). I'm currently more focused on my other 3 clans, but don't worry, I'm still staying in The Infinite, I just need to pace myself if I want my time in the clan for be more bearable for myself and others. With that said though, I've already submitted track suggestions for next month's Infinite playlist, which I'm still up to doing. Plus I'm planning to comment on the majority of the Gateway playlist, so stay tuned for that...