Monthly Playlist Publishing

First Post January 31, 2023 02:13 PM

Daniel, have you removed the collaborators from the playlists as I cannot access the Fallen playlist to update it for the new month? It seemed to be fine earlier in the month, but now I am not showing as a collaborator (and no one else is on the other playlists either). Do you want us to send you the playlist links as before or will you try to sort it?

January 31, 2023 06:59 PM

Strange! The collaboration functionality must only be temporary. I'll figure it out before next month but in the meantime I've private messaged each of you a new link.

January 31, 2023 08:28 PM

OK, thanks Daniel. 

January 31, 2023 08:54 PM

Mine worked without the new link.  I just went on the app, cleared off last month's tracks then added my playlist to it.

January 31, 2023 09:12 PM

I think we may have figured it out guys. Ben found that he couldn't use the previous link if he tried to collaborate using his browser but it worked fine when using the Spotify application on either his phone or his laptop so it would seem it's an issue with using a browser to view Spotify.

February 01, 2023 11:08 AM

Ah, that will explain it. I will update using my tablet in future as that has the app on it.